Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

She should release it before ratsey released her album.

omg what if ratsey outsells LDR5 :toofunny: (not saying it will but Lana better keep these new girls in check)

giphy.gif

as long as Chuck shoots the album cover and booklet, as Chuck is the one who gets Lana the best

(now others might take Elizabeth photos more glamorous or something, but Chuck gets what Lana is going for

and I want Chuck featured on a song that hits the charts, so she can forever be part of Billboard history.

and I hope a political song was added relevant to the woman's march

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

She should release it before ratsey released her album.

I've seen people saying 'it's gonna leak!!!' since November...

omg what if ratsey outsells LDR5 :toofunny: (not saying it will but Lana better keep these new girls in check)

i just thought about this the other day.. halsey's new album isn't that far away and i don't want her to keep stealing Lana's Teenage hipsters.

Bitčh should know her place.

i just thought about this the other day.. halsey's new album isn't that far away and i don't want her to keep stealing Lana's Teenage hipsters.

Bitčh should know her place.

excuse me but what Halsey stands for? I don't know her

as long as Chuck shoots the album cover and booklet, as Chuck is the one who gets Lana the best

(now others might take Elizabeth photos more glamorous or something, but Chuck gets what Lana is going for

and I want Chuck featured on a song that hits the charts, so she can forever be part of Billboard history.

I always wanted chuck to make a brief cameo on a song, maybe just as part of a harmony or background vocals, but I just think it would be really sweet... I always admired their relationship, it reminds me of the relationship I have with my best friend. It's really special!

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Honestly i don't know why you're all crying for Lana, its her own damn fault, take better care of your work geez. Acts who are 700 times more in demand than her can put their stuff under lock and key, i dont know why its so hard for her to do so. Get it together for once.

I agree with chuck being the photographer

And a song is a cute idea but lana doesnt do collabs with female singers, she a one woman show.

And it would be the last day on earth if she became that tacky to do a song related to that shi t show march that didnt contribute to the goal of protecting woman rather than going out and wearing vagina hats and costumes while holding up signs contradicting eachothers like that iconic picture of the black women holding up a sign saying saying white woman voted for trump while three white woman were in the back 

http://www.theroot.com/woman-in-viral-photo-from-women-s-march-to-white-female-1791524613

madonna saying she will bomb the white house lmfao 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxpbc2SMY6Q

The leader of one of the groups is a radical muslim conveniently who wants sharia law

http://gopthedailydose.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/IMG_1541-575x316.jpg

http://cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/content_60p/s3/reasonable.png

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-01/23/15/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-03/sub-buzz-1168-1485204771-3.png?resize=625:367

And my favorite donna hylton who well, shes not a saint thats for sure

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment

So yeah if you want Lana to make a fool of herself supporting THAT SPECIFIC MOVEMENT (don't twist my words and say im a trump supporter/anti women because I am not I wanted Bernie and I am a woman) then that would be great. 

Honestly i don't know why you're all crying for Lana, its her own damn fault, take better care of your work geez. Acts who are 700 times more in demand than her can put their stuff under lock and key, i dont know why its so hard for her to do so. Get it together for once.

This is kinda rude imo. Implying she's to blame when shes tried a peaceful approach at this whole thing because shes a passive sweet natured person. It's the labels fault really. And just because shes not in high demand doesn't mean her work doesn't require the same treatment. 

Madonna has been in the industry for 30 years yet her album leaked like 6 months before tho

giphy.gif

some people really has it it leaked somewhere ..Poor lana i still have nothing tho 

Well I told you the damage is done. There is nothing to do at this point. 

She needs to start working with secure labels. 

Madonna has been in the industry for 30 years yet her album leaked like 6 months before tho

You brought up such a good point. 

it's true, there are 2 of the main songs circulating, but they aren't leaked yet. only some people have them

i got some tea but i don't know if i can/should spill it here

as long as you don't leak anything directly here spill the tea

giphy.gif

it's true, there are 2 of the main songs circulating, but they aren't leaked yet. only some people have them

i got some tea but i don't know if i can/should spill it here

aw welcome to the forum :^) 

14417469274.gif

actually badlands outsold honeymoon.

but, before ppl start talking way too much about a surprise release, lana's team is not capable of orchestrating such a thing. it would simply generate zero buzz on it's own, sadly.

but, before ppl start talking way too much about a surprise release, lana's team is not capable of orchestrating such a thing. it would simply generate zero buzz on it's own, sadly.

badlands has sold around 850 k-900k in pure copies WW and Honeymoon has sold almost if not the same amount.

giphy.gif

exactly. they can't even help prevent album leaks of current material let alone promo. Promo went down hill since after ultraviolence and even during it lacked the same as btd. Now the past few years we have only gotten a few shoots, random pap pics of her walking around, and 30 second insta clips or her staring off into the distance. Not enough work put into hyping a album allegedly coming out soon. 

I almost feel like they gave up on her. I know it sounds harsh. But although her stuff leaked in the past they still helped with promo and album direction and concerts etc. Now her manager ben is all about dua lipa. Im not being shady, he used to be at basically all of lana's concerts, and events, promo meetups, photoshoots, etc. Now hes gone m.i.a. And hes more focused on the younger artist who appeals to a pop loving majority.  Its sad for me. 

actually honeymoon stalled at 700k.

Wow i thought 900k thats so upsetting :( 

What is there even to manage ? She wont do any promo, tv appearances ... and I dont think we can blame Ben for this. The most powerful promo has always been social media for her anyway and now she stays silent there as well. Honestly I dont see what is bad about talking of the new direction you are taking with the new album and hype people without spoiling anything. Everybody does that. Right now she can release the new album with suprise. It doesnt really matter since basically nobody knows and cares about the new album besides her few fans.