Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Lana's manager just spoke to me through twitter and Instagram. I'm not lying. They're trying to find tbe original source of the leak, and I told them I don't know. I know a lot of you have information about the album, including song leaks and picture leaks. Can you guys please give them all the information that you have? Of who sent it to you? Because that's the only way they can track down the leak..... I told them the person who sent it to me. They don't wanna hurt her fans, just the source. I have proof of him speaking to me from his official Instagram. I just don't understand how hey haven't handled the situation yet if the FBI is involved because that's what he told me (most likely just a scare technique)

Sweetie her songs are getting leaked. They need to find the source. And I can confirm because I have it in low quality, but didn't send it to anyone. It's not just the damn photo..... don't you get it? It's illegal.

FBI???? LOL!!!! because there's not serious issues in the world for the FBI to deal with, they're now setting up "Special Task Fork Dark Blue", to find the source of song title leaks for Lana Del Rey!

:kettle whistle alarm goes off in Pentagon head quarters:

Over radio: "Cherry Pie, do you copy? Cherry Pie this is, Red Dress, over"

"Cherry pie, this is red dress, are we having a code Yayo? Over"

15396830732_3128ccb9c5_b.jpg

FBI???? LOL!!!! because there's not serious issues in the world for the FBI to deal with, they're now setting up "Special Task Fork Dark Blue", to find the source of song title leaks for Lana Del Rey!

"Cherry pie, this is red dress, are we having a code Yayo? Over"15396830732_3128ccb9c5_b.jpg

They do it to scare people. But the point is people just need to stop protecting the source, and they do that by not revealing who sent them the leaks. Her managers are really chill. Of course the FBI isn't involved.

TBH if FBI was involved, Eclipse would have JAIL instead of YAIL at this point. There is no way they would have let him go after numerous leaks, he had to get the new material somehow, either its hacking or friends in menagement.

TBH if FBI was involved, Eclipse would have JAIL instead of YAIL at this point. There is no way they would have let him go after numerous leaks, he had to get the new material somehow, either its hacking or friends in menagement.

Pretty sure the new song came from A publishing site 

Don't be :) stupid do you think FBI will sue Everyone else and not Eclipse 

if The Fbi thing is real Eclispse will be the first one to blame by her lana or her team 

"Cherry pie, this is red dress, are we having a code Yayo? Over"

Haha, I love you for this one xD

I also think that they need to find the source that keeps on leaking her stuff. Like the person that  gives Eclipse ongoing access over all of her stuff. And now please come at me and tell me how this is not about him. Fact is that one biiiig leak in her team is in contact with him all the time.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Pretty sure the new song came from A publishing site 

maybe, but what i had in mind is that FBI would do something with one of the most popular Lana leaker instead of letting him go. Not only for YAIL. 

No shade for Eclipse, i love him, but thats just how it is

maybe, but what i had in mind is that FBI would do something with one of the most popular Lana leaker instead of letting him go. Not only for YAIL. 

No shade for Eclipse, i love him, but thats just how it is

We all love that guy 

but It's just stupid to think that Lana and her team will sue everyone else and not Eclipse 

Wasn't it confirmed that the leaks came from something related to universal? That's why eclipse only has two songs and not the whole album (because universal isn't involved in the whole project). Eclipse also doesn't have any unlimited access(where did that came from?) he didn't even know the name of the album till Lana spoke to him.

This is not the first and won't be the last leak that's due to postponing finished projects that already had to make its way through all kinds of hands just to get finished (and they even shot and finished a video for yail months ago so that one had to go through even more production... the more people work on something the bigger the chance of a leak.)

i76mrxw.png 

You're a joke. Eclipse doesn't leak fuckiing songs from the new album. This image is from the new era and therefore should result in a warning point for being posted (for reasons of people who did not wanted to be spoiled and for reasons of Lana not wanting anything to leak)

Hieee. See I don't agree with that. I think there is only one conclusion. 'Eclipse started all. And its f-cked up since.'

Who knows what Lana will do after releasing new album.. She might act friendly to Eclipse at this very moment just to desperately secure her material. The rumor says, Lana told Eclipse fake album title back in a day, maybe she's much smarter than we think.  :judgingu:

Who knows what Lana will do after releasing new album.. She might act friendly to Eclipse at this very moment just to desperately secure her material. The rumor says, Lana told Eclipse fake album title back in a day, maybe she's much smarter than we think.  :judgingu:

and rumor is from?