Sanctus Satanas, Sanctus

Dominus Diabolus Sabaoth.

Satanas – venire!

Satanas – venire!

Ave, Satanas, ave Satanas.

Tui sunt caeli,

Tua est terra,

Ave Satanas!

66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

tumblr_inline_nm7iwfUXes1reygjb.gif

I'm telling y'all, bluegrass lana is coming to snatch the straw hats right off of our heads!!!!!!

Not even joking i can see her doing something like this 

im cackling please 

tumblr_inline_nm7iwfUXes1reygjb.gif

well the gag is yur gurl has been for many years

in an interview she said she joined a cult which a guru would break her down to make her come back better again

than 

she changed her bio to 

"solve et coagulsnhwtbghrwebsfhewrkej"

Y'all aren't ready for the YAIL music video. i've seen it and it reminds me of Nicki's Anaconda :makeup: with a beautiful 53 minutes long monologue about rooten beans. I love the last scene where she points a gun to a copy of Honeymoon and destoys it while halsey is cleaning her beach house in the background

giphy.gif

Sanctus Satanas, Sanctus

Dominus Diabolus Sabaoth.

Satanas – venire!

Satanas – venire!

Ave, Satanas, ave Satanas.

Tui sunt caeli,

Tua est terra,

Ave Satanas!

66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Love those lyrics.

This album has a lot of screamo, specially YAIL, the bridge is Lana screaming "SUBVERSIVE". Love this satanic side of Lana  :flutter:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

In reality, @trayertrash was right. Screamo Lana is coming to shake the Heavy Metal Charts

There are a few songs featuring Gorgoroth, Silencer and Slipknot.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

First of all I don't want this to be taken as rude or even personal. I love you all.

1. I think people didn't care much when Eclipse talked a little (a lot) about the new album (and 'YAIL') because at that time Eclipse was the only one who had the song and there was no possibility that it would leak.

Now too many people have the song, that's why it's annoying when they come to talk about it. Not that Eclipse is the only one with the right to do this.

2. Stop saying "OMG, they're going to leak the song" because in my opinion you are only adding fuel to the fire.

3. Stop coming to have your 5 seconds of fame with your vague information. It's like Lana describing 'Terrence Loves Yoy' as Jazzy. Everyone has their way of interpreting and describing music.

:kiss3:

First of all I don't want this to be taken as rude or even personal. I love you all.

1. I think people didn't care much when Eclipse talked a little (a lot) about the new album (and 'YAIL') because at that time Eclipse was the only one who had the song and there was no possibility that it would leak.
Now too many people have the song, that's why it's annoying when they come to talk about it. Not that Eclipse is the only one with the right to do this.

2. Stop saying "OMG, they're going to leak the song" because in my opinion you are only adding fuel to the fire.

3. Stop coming to have your 5 seconds of fame with your vague information. It's like Lana describing 'Terrence Loves Yoy' as Jazzy. Everyone has their way of interpreting and describing music.

:kiss3:

i was about to saying something then i looked at your picture and saw your jawline and im focused on that, but whatever you said i agree

I wish people who had the song were more elaborate w their descriptions at least? "ugh the song is like slow but like pop idk!" F,ucking twinks I hate you

noone wants to say too much to cause damage + people are already getting mad over people spreading 'info', so i think not being too elaborate and censoring yourself is the right thing to do

Y'all remember the record Lana decided not to release and then made Ultraviolence instead? Well I think LDR4/LDR5 (idk whats correct) will have the sound of that album  :hooker:

and I think most of the people will like YAIL 

Y'all remember the record Lana decided not to release and then made Ultraviolence instead? Well I think LDR4/LDR5 (idk whats correct) will have the sound of that album  :hooker:

and I think most of the people will like YAIL 

well if your talking about the scrapped 2013 album then im so here for it