Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

i scream solo was most likely done by CJ Baran as he produced the rap version and he worked with mel on a few CB songs

someone h word him

I literally just made a perfectly cohesive crybaby outtakes tracklist with a storyline and everything and now I go on here and realize like 10 songs have leaked that I have to arrange into the tracklist now which'll probably mess it all up :crying5: 

3 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Don't we already have it? It's the one for pitching. We need 2013 EP and Cry Baby ones

yes lets move on, someone leak the seesaw theme? I feel like its about a messy relationship

20 minutes ago, Versency said:

yes lets move on, someone leak the seesaw theme? I feel like its about a messy relationship

we need someone to leak jump rope theme or something. i understand it's not circulating atm, but it's a want, a need, and a must have.

13 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

this is gonna sound rude (i dont mean it to) but you do realize youre talking to say yes to heaven right :toofunny:

yeah .. and Mercury did justify that its cry baby, not k-12. so its no big deal

Just now, FellReallyHard4U said:

i think the smarterchild or w.e those producers are called is the final mel version of  night mime

someone just leak one w a chorus so everyone can be happy

9 hours ago, WHACKWORLD said:

Can someone give a link to all the versions of Night Mime we have? I'm so confused on which are real lol

Also, I can't believe we got so many new leaks today. The Eraser bridge is so fucking gooooood.

Late but I believe there are 3 versions, only 1 leaked. The original unedited pitch demo/"final" file is in the MEGA folder Mercury shared

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i just dmed mercury asking some questions ill lyk if they answer

Not y'all disturbing leakers/insiders for basic info that won't change anything in the end ... use common sense + the info y'all have already gotten, it's not that hard to figure shit out from there.

Watch we enter another desert era then followed by annoying snippets.

Spoiler

This is in no way, shape, or form an attack to any particular user but in general.
This is not the first time nor is it going to be the last that this happens... y'all need to learn from the past and its mistakes

14 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Not y'all disturbing leakers/insiders for basic info that won't change anything in the end ... use common sense + the info y'all have already gotten, it's not that hard to figure shit out from there.

Watch we enter another dessert era then followed by annoying snippets.

Hide contents

This is in no way, shape, or form an attack to any particular user but in general.
This is not the first time nor is it going to be the last that this happens... y'all need to learn from the past and its mistakes

:noparty:

dessert :godlaugh2: