Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I wonder what's next... 

A) Another deluxe of Portals with more songs. 

B) A companion EP for the era

C) An in-between-eras EP

D) Portals Remixes album/EP

E) New Era

F) Long ass hiatus. 

G) A movie no one's asked for. 

I think F and G are the only answers likely. PORTALS is only 3 months old, and a deluxe was already released. I fear she won't be using any other of the marvelous outtakes like Dragon's Blood, Garden, Needle & Thread or Fingers Crossed (absolute CRIME) and she has never been an artist to release many remixes anyways.

Another likely option is an in-between EP, but not coming soon.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

50 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I think F and G are the only answers likely. PORTALS is only 3 months old, and a deluxe was already released. I fear she won't be using any other of the marvelous outtakes like Dragon's Blood, Garden, Needle & Thread or Fingers Crossed (absolute CRIME) and she has never been an artist to release many remixes anyways.

Another likely option is an in-between EP, but not coming soon.

I also think the in between ep now would be new recordings anyway

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

that was weeks go :eartha: 

Whoops, I don't keep up with him at all(and I'm sure all of us here know why) so I thought it was more recent than that when it came up.

And I'm not surprised if it is edited, but a ton of people were claiming to have seen it live themselves so I believed it at first, lol. This one is still funny if it's fake tbh

KOI finally restocked Mel's collab, and a bunch of fans spent good money with them(a single pair of their shoes can be fairly expensive) only to get emails that their orders wouldn't be shipped if they used discount codes.. codes worth less than $15 off, that the website literally asks you if want to enter, with no notice that your order will be denied if you do.

The emails were confirmed to have come directly from the owner too, saying at the end "You should not reproduce, distribute, store, re-transmit, use or disclose this email to anyone(this is not legal). The views expressed in this communication may not be official policy of Koi Footwear, but the personal views of the originator(neither is this lol).”

It's really shitty and weird, and I feel bad for all the people who shopped with them and either don't get their order at all, or get nickle-and-dime'd by this scammy owner over a discount worth an average of $6-$10 in order to complete their shipment. Doesn't seem like a business worth supporting, IMO. :wtf:

Here's the songs I think would be perfect for an EP 

Synchronicities - The lyrics describe a journey of personal growth and introspection, with Melanie searching for signs and meaning in life. The chorus expresses a desire for connection and understanding, with her asking for someone to hold them, show them they are aligned, and tell them what they are missing. The outro suggests a sense of acceptance and awareness of the interconnectedness of things, such as recognizing synchronicities and a feeling that everything is right where they are meant to be.

Fingers Crossed - This song is about having feelings for someone who is unavailable. The lyrics express the narrator's longing, possibly Cry Baby, and the struggle to keep their emotions hidden. The chorus reflects on the temptation to take risks and the uncertainty of their relationship. The theme explores the complexities of unrequited love and the idea that timing plays a significant role in matters of the heart.

Garden - The lyrics describe one's efforts to cultivate and nurture the relationship, while their partner seems to be less invested and eventually abandons the relationship. The song shows that the partner's lack of patience, commitment, and willingness to work on the relationship is what ultimately led to its failure.

Needle & Thread - The song seems to be about a complicated relationship that has ended, but the speaker is finding it difficult to let go and move on. They feel torn between wanting to cut ties and sever the connection, and yet they are also drawn back to the familiar and comforting aspects of the relationship.

Death (Demo) - I know this song is about the pain of losing someone but I think it could also be about the "death" of a relationship. I also think with the line 'Next time, I'll listen' this would be the perfect closing track.

* Dragon's Blood could be a single. I didn't include it in this list because it wouldn't fit the concept but I think it would be a great stand-alone single because I do love the song.

23 minutes ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

Here's the songs I think would be perfect for an EP 

i personally would choose:

(7 tracks a la After School)

1. Labyrinth (completely new version a la DEATH and VOID)
  2. Garden
  3. [new song]
  4. Dragon's Blood
  5. Finger's Crossed
  6. [new song]
  7. Needle & Thread

edit: plus two new songs as stand alone singles a la Fire Drill and Copy Cat

OKAY SOOO I LOVEMY MOTHER!!?!??!?!!? ANYWYAAYSYSSS

I have a hella homophobic dad  who pretty much forces me to watch sports be interested in cars yada yada (I literally can't be near women because it 'makes me gay') that is not a joke:toofloppy:

so 2 years ago I bought those light blue k-12 shirts with the cover art on it. I got 2 one for my dads house one for my moms... my dad throws away the shirt while im asleep.

after that, for xmas my mom gets my the little bff bracelet with the broken pink heart with k/-12 on it... it gets thrown away:toofloppy: once again while I wasn't there.

A month later in February of 2022 my grandad LIKE MY 74 year old GREAT GRANDFATHER buys me a pink shirt, my dad throws it away... again.

anyways just last week my mom is moving in wit my dad and my stepmom she starts unpacking, its just us together and im helping her because her clothes and mine are mixed. while she's sorting she sees the second k-12 shirt SHE SAYS VERBATIM "let me take this back to city she currently lives in so you won't get in trouble" PLEASE CUZ I NEVER TOLD HER ABOUT THE PINK SHIRT ONLY THE BRACELET AND THE K-12 SHIRT WHICH WAS YEARS AGO AND SHE ALREADY KNEW MOTHER OF THE YEAR?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? like no pls she's serving mother and cunt more than Mel in tunnel vision (speaking of which she likes tunnel vision and number but cake is her fave)

Edit: this is the merch in case u want it

bff bracelet:https://www.hottopic.com/product/melanie-martinez-k-12-heart-best-friend-bracelet-set/13055889.html

pink shirt:https://www.hottopic.com/product/melanie-martinez-high-school-sweethearts-t-shirt/15938472.html (I think its valentines seasonal)

blue shirt:https://www.hottopic.com/product/melanie-martinez-k-12-t-shirt/12222826.html

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

On 7/5/2023 at 4:21 AM, NYMPHOLOGY said:

OKAY SOOO I LOVEMY MOTHER!!?!??!?!!? ANYWYAAYSYSSS

I have a hella homophobic dad  who pretty much forces me to watch sports be interested in cars yada yada (I literally can't be near women because it 'makes me gay') that is not a joke:toofloppy:

so 2 years ago I bought those light blue k-12 shirts with the cover art on it. I got 2 one for my dads house one for my moms... my dad throws away the shirt while im asleep.

after that, for xmas my mom gets my the little bff bracelet with the broken pink heart with k/-12 on it... it gets thrown away:toofloppy: once again while I wasn't there.

A month later in February of 2022 my grandad LIKE MY 74 year old GREAT GRANDFATHER buys me a pink shirt, my dad throws it away... again.

anyways just last week my mom is moving in wit my dad and my stepmom she starts unpacking, its just us together and im helping her because her clothes and mine are mixed. while she's sorting she sees the second k-12 shirt SHE SAYS VERBATIM "let me take this back to city she currently lives in so you won't get in trouble" PLEASE CUZ I NEVER TOLD HER ABOUT THE PINK SHIRT ONLY THE BRACELET AND THE K-12 SHIRT WHICH WAS YEARS AGO AND SHE ALREADY KNEW MOTHER OF THE YEAR?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? like no pls she's serving mother and cunt more than Mel in tunnel vision (speaking of which she likes tunnel vision and number but cake is her fave)

Edit: this is the merch in case u want it

bff bracelet:https://www.hottopic.com/product/melanie-martinez-k-12-heart-best-friend-bracelet-set/13055889.html

pink shirt:https://www.hottopic.com/product/melanie-martinez-high-school-sweethearts-t-shirt/15938472.html (I think its valentines seasonal)

blue shirt:https://www.hottopic.com/product/melanie-martinez-k-12-t-shirt/12222826.html

help wait your signature, ur stuck on mq too?

Aku is coming for you <3

Help me I'm on MQ

5 hours ago, olee said:

help wait your signature, ur stuck on mq too?

since April 30th

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

no bc when are we gonna get take me to the moon or the 2013 ep leaked it has been 9-10 years let go of it ToT

Aku is coming for you <3

Help me I'm on MQ

does anyone have the 99c store logic project file-

Aku is coming for you <3

Help me I'm on MQ