Jack

Melanie Martinez

It's kinda dumb that all of the dates in California are like Sundaymondaytuesdaywednesday :crossed:

She's kicking off the tour on a Wednesday in an unimportant city. Let that sink in lol.

Mel played Mrs Potato Head last night. The whole song. If anyone finds it PLEASE send it my way.<3

Melanie requests that all fans turn off their phones so she can sing certain songs. They won't have recordings.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She's kicking off the tour on a Wednesday in an unimportant city. Let that sink in lol.

Melanie requests that all fans turn off their phones so she can sing certain songs. They won't have recordings.

Yes, but I also have a full recording of the night where she performed the chorus. Some people are sneaky.

I didnt record it, but Idk if I should post it. My friend who sent it asked for me to please not post it :(

please don't post it. Melanie was specifically asking people at the shows not to post them. I wouldn't care if she hadn't said something

BzhmW.png

please don't post it. Melanie was specifically asking people at the shows not to post them. I wouldn't care if she hadn't said something

Well, idk. I would kill to hear the full version of Mrs Potato head...but me posting a link just seams wrong. Idk.

OMFG THERE IS A LYRIC VIDEO FOR STUDIO VERSION OF ALPHABET BOY HAKDJAJDUAGAJAGJDJAJS

YEAH ITS DEFINITELY STUDIO VERSION BUT THE QUALITY IS SO BAD OMG

POST!!!

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif