Sign in to follow this  
Jo NAme

HoneymoonSwan - New Song

Hey guys! I've just been sitting here thinking about it a lot, and I had some promo planned for L.A., and I was going to wait until then to release the song, but something is just telling me to release it now!

For those of you who actually listen to my music, I hope you enjoy this new song. :heart: 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

this was my first time listening to u and i just have to say you're so talented!!! these are all so good omg, i love everything  :heart:  these are definitely summer bops

UbsOye5.png

this was my first time listening to u and i just have to say you're so talented!!! these are all so good omg, i love everything  :heart:  these are definitely summer bops

Thank you so much, this means so much to me! I've been really down on myself recently about making music, but everyone's encouraging me to not be disappointed. :krylie:

So, I don't remember if I mentioned, but I'm a verified artist on Genius, and I have been for a while. If you go to the link, you can find lyrics for all of Malibu Barbie, L.A. (Lonely Again), and a little surprise for the upcoming album. 

Here's the surprise for people who are too lazy to click on the link :toofunny:

Album cover! :heart:17155209_1292488314150518_87320227523720 

Since L.A. (Lonely Again) is kinda slowing down with views, I thought I'd share a new song from the album, It's kinda just promotional and it's probably the most basic song on the album. I have a real real single coming soon and something else that's exciting! (not me doing more than Lana :toofunny: ) Still a bop though! I present "Cheated" :heart: :beyonce:

Where's the album :oprah3: :heart:

like literally where's it. #LFLteas 

Oops! I'm still working on the album. I think I rushed a bit into it, and I'm working on some collaborations for it. Most of it is like 70% done, it just needs touched up, and I've had some things happen that I'd like to make more songs about for the album. So you're right #LFLteas :heart: 

Oops! I'm still working on the album. I think I rushed a bit into it, and I'm working on some collaborations for it. Most of it is like 70% done, it just needs touched up, and I've had some things happen that I'd like to make more songs about for the album. So you're right #LFLteas :heart:

omg yass! Can't waiitt!!

???, ?????????

Hey guys! I'm excited to release the sampler for my second album "Cycles". I've worked really hard the whole year to make this album. I was very serious about this album (rather than throwing pointless songs together, like I did with Malibu Barbie) and I've worked tirelessly to make sure each song was perfect. It's a very personal album, and I'm excited to share my bops with you all. I'm so excited for you guys to hear Thunderstorm Rolling In, Wait For You (Heartbreak Milkshake), Our Lullaby, and Full Cycle! Also, apologies for some of the titles not showing up on the sampler, something weird happened with my editing software, I posted the time frames in the description of the video! 

CYCLES - ALBUM SAMPLER

CYCLES - TRACKLIST

1. HONEYMOON PHASE (Intro)
2. CYCLES
3. TAKE CONTROL
4. HEARTFELT DESIRE
5. WAIT FOR YOU (HEARTBREAK MILKSHAKE)
6. L.A. (LONELY AGAIN)
7. FEELING HIGH
8. THUNDERSTORM ROLLING IN
9. MISTREATED (Interlude)
10. CHEATED
11. DANCING IN THE SHADOWS
12. PRINCESS AND I / DEAD UNCLES SWEATER
13. OUR LULLABY
14. LOVE YOURSELF
15. FULL CYCLE  (Outro)

The title track from Cycles is out now! Album coming Friday (11/17/17)

https://soundcloud.com/anthony-goshen-hisuniverse64/cycles-1

Follow me on twitter: @xTributeForever for more updates! :heart:

all these snippets sound soooo promising!!! i can't wait to hear the whole album  :D  :D

p.s. where can I download all the stuff you've put out previously? 

I'm so glad you like the snippets! I'm excited for you to hear every song. 

All of my stuff is downloadable on soundcloud, but I will gladly put each all my stuff in a google drive if you'd like?