Sign in to follow this  
Jo NAme

HoneymoonSwan - New Song

this sounds like a meeting between 2007 lizzy grant and the soundtrack for an 80s public access tv show and i really truly stan it :defeated:

where is the album

Coming soon :hooker:

Filming a video for the single now (can't wait to release the album so I can shelve it and make my pop comeback)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

So I guess this can officially be my music thread! Here's the album artwork and tracklist for Malibu Barbie :hooker:

16640627_1265392046860145_32509238523213

16806650_1265391790193504_86502978764024

And here's my soundcloud profile so you can follow up on the release of the album :creep:

https://soundcloud.com/anthony-goshen-hisuniverse64

The current released singles are: 

Malibu Barbie

Everything You Needed

Mommy

and I will release a new one later today :heart:

New single! 

One of my favorites from the album (even though it was previewed in the album announcement)

Please take note that I'm only releasing these songs to test my skills in writing/vocals (also because my friends encouraged me to do so) and I've had this album wrote since like 2015! Even though some of the songs are currently written (Mommy, Everything You Needed, etc.) I'm still reflecting on my mindset from 2015, and I really went through a rough time back then. I do touch down on a lot of problems on this album (rape, abandonment, heartbreak, etc.) and I hope in some way -even if I'm not good at making this music or singing/rapping- that you feel attached to some of the songs, and feel the way I feel about most of them. At the end of the day it's all for a good giggle, feel free to like/hate/or laugh at them. :kiss:

Hey Guys, I just wanted to tell y'all that I'm working really hard on Malibu Barbie (if anyone actually cares), and it is coming soon! This was supposed to be one of the many titles for the album, and I felt like it didn't fit, and it really doesn't have a place on the album. This song is about my dog Princess, and she's very special to me. She's been getting old, and has been losing her eyesight, so I pulled out my old draft of the album with the lyrics on it, and recorded a demo for this forgotten song. I hope you guys really like it! (this song isn't associated with the release of Malibu Barbie in any way though) :heart:

Quick update on Malibu Barbie! It is almost finished, and I only have one song left to record for the album. I ran into a problem with the album, and I just didn't feel motivated enough to work on it because of one song on the album. I fixed the problem by just switching the song with another one I had wrote before, and I can honestly say I'm so excited for this album. @trayertrash is featured on the album, and bonus tracks have been added. :xcry:

mEu6ea0.jpg

Surprise! Lol (I've been so ready to get this out there and move on :toofunny: very experimental, but it could have been better)

My favs are:

Pictures on the Wall (it's a personal song about my uncle dying)

Lunar Moon (it was just really playful)

Mommy/Mommy PT.2 (obviously cause I love @@trayertrash)

The River (Interlude)

Honeymoon Swan (cause it's awesome and one of the best tracks, v personal)

Haven't listened to the new songs yet but I get down to The River :bop:

One of my favorites! If you liked that I think you'll like the whole last half of the album. Especially Honeymoon Swan! It's a rap song too.

Hello everyone that takes time out of their day to listen to my music! If you follow me on instagram (@Zeldalovesyou64) you know I did a live video and teased my second album that is coming out. Well I just posted a new teaser of the lead single "L.A." from the album and I hope you guys go and watch it! :heart: