Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Miles Kane Collab Confirmed in BBC Interview

Miles is great and I was listening to one of his albums earlier this week. He's very influenced by 60s music and loves pop music from that decade. I can imagine it'll be a great song.

People really want her to collab with Alex but honestly I can hear her in Miles' solo music more than I can hear her in Alex's.

People really want her to collab with Alex but honestly I can hear her in Miles' solo music more than I can hear her in Alex's.

I'd prefer, if she collabed with both. I think Miles is better for her in terms of style and genre since they both love the same music. 

This sounds great and what many people were already hoping for, after those instagram videos of all 3 of them hanguing out together were leaked . I got into Last Shadow Puppets only these past months though but their first record  is pure gem, very retro 60's brit music, and had very Bond-esque songs there like My mistakes were made for you. You had many other : The Chamber, Black Plant, Meeting Place which is amazing, Calm Like You, Separate and ever Deadly

Their second is very much 70-glam, Italian mafia influenced, just like that Salvatore from Lana song. You can hear those influences in Miracle aligner video. Other songs from their second: aviation, The element of surprise, dracula teeth, dream synopsis, 

I just think this collab it was a matter of timem they work in the same style and are of the same age. Alex Turner also worked for singer-songwriter Alexandra Saviour, has written lyrics for her, if you want to check her music. 

I hate to disturb a dead thread, but I thought I would bring this to attention.

A fan met Miles Kane last night (4/13) at another Cameron Avery's show in London, and Miles Kane's third album is on the way supposedly according to said fan. 

Miles has been working with with other artists this week including Jamie T.

Lana's recent posts have been located somewhere in London which makes me wonder if she's there working with him for the album.

It's a whole lot of reaching, but we never know.  :crai: