Sugar Venom

lana's old statuses/comments/posts

Not to mention she’s like bestie bestie with Jared Leto and she’s obviously aware of the rosthchilds and things like that, she references them in her music.

Then there was those weird Lizzy pics of her and her family with those two investor guys who were friends of robs, and in a few of them it’s just Lizzy with those guys

I honestly don’t know ,,, with how cryptic Lana is it will never be a clear theory but like a lot of dots are all there

I've seen that it was already discussed here, when the billboard interview got out etc. Obviously it's no secret that Hollywood is fucked up, but as you said: the dots are there and while she is always cryptic about it, she does throw hints quite a lot. And this quote has been stuck with me ever since for some reason:

It was staggered with references from living in Hollywood and seeing so many things that didn’t look right to me, things that I never thought I’d have permission to talk about, because everyone knew and no one ever said anything,” she says in a tangle of sentences as knotty as the lyrics themselves. The culture only changed in the last two years as to whether people would believe you. And I’ve been in this business now for 15 years!

“So I was writing a song to myself.” She exhales deeply, sinking back into the sofa. “Hope truly is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, because I know so much.” Del Rey pauses. “But I have it.”

As morbid as it could be, it makes me so curious to know what she knows.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I've seen that it was already discussed here, when the billboard interview got out etc. Obviously it's no secret that Hollywood is fucked up, but as you said: the dots are there and while she is always cryptic about it, she does throw hints quite a lot. And this quote has been stuck with me ever since for some reason:

As morbid as it could be, it makes me so curious to know what she knows.

*acoustic guitar* it’s nice to love and be loved but I’d rather know what Lana knows

UbsOye5.png