Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

guys what time do u suggest i get to the event if i went in london, starts at 7 apparently? anyone else know when they're arriving?

I don't know how much people are coming at her concert - but if I would buy GA tickets for a concert, I would come very early so I could maybe stand at the front row. But definitely two or three hours in advance, tbh.

guys what time do u suggest i get to the event if i went in london, starts at 7 apparently? anyone else know when they're arriving?

if you want to be front row, then 8-9 am

image.png

ive been debating if I should go to her london gig but its gonna be pricey for accom, is it worth it? :oprah:  how rare is this opportunity? do you girls think there will be more gigs in the uk?

well I'm hoping she does come back to the uk and tours, but never know with Lana, so i'd go! 

Speaking of front row lana concerts, do we think that she's done going down in the crowds after the final song/in between songs?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

if you want to be front row, then 8-9 am

don't think i can get there that early :( but hopefully if i'm there by 2pm ish ill get a good place

Speaking of front row lana concerts, do we think that she's done going down in the crowds after the final song/in between songs?

IF SHE DID I WILL SCreAm

IF SHE DID I WILL SCreAm

It's such an exhilarating/beautiful experience honestly, but when your in front you basically get your ribs smashed into the barricade.

i'd be very surprised if she didnt, she has done this since i can remember. @ the Paradise tour, it was right at the beginning during Cola, but she still went down to the crowd and she also did during the EST and the festivals last year.

I really hope she does, I want to get my LFL CD signed this Sunday

image.png

i'd be very surprised if she didnt, she has done this since i can remember. @ the Paradise tour, it was right at the beginning during Cola, but she still went down to the crowd and she also did during the EST and the festivals last year.

I really hope she does, I want to get my LFL CD signed this Sunday

Has she been going down this era thus far? Like starting around the Apple Music thing at SXSW in Texas? Idk what shows she's even done honestly besides that and the BBC set

Did anyone checked out if Target and other store already have the album on stock?

Maybe someone could try it and see if they can sell it, I remember some you doing this when Honeymoon was released  :oic:

original.gif

Has she been going down this era thus far? Like starting around the Apple Music thing at SXSW in Texas? Idk what shows she's even done honestly besides that and the BBC set

yes, she went to the crowd for both SXSW and KROQ. I don't think she did for the BBC set, but that might be because the schedule was tight and she was being livestreamed.

image.png

Did anyone checked out if Target and other store already have the album on stock?

Maybe someone could try it and see if they can sell it, I remember some you doing this when Honeymoon was released  :oic:

Target's system literally wouldn't let you purchase it because it's got the release date in the computer system