Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yes I know. But I mean if they're wrong or have the date mixed up or a dumb intern pressed "send" on a draft that wasn't meant to go out.

ya could've been. if not tuesday, major or minor- were getting someting on the 24th

I'm sos drunk and I just put mypgone on shuffle because I heard preorder news and was oikebyes listen to Lana and I shuffled my music and got Love which I have then lfl artwork for and the next song on shudflr was the weeknd and I for some raisin thought it was the title track and for theough like two mins of Abel until my drunk ass opened my eyes and clicked my lock screen to see it was an old weeknd song

giphy.gif

I'm sos drunk and I just put mypgone on shuffle because I heard preorder news and was oikebyes listen to Lana and I shuffled my music and got Love which I have then lfl artwork for and the next song on shudflr was the weeknd and I for some raisin thought it was the title track and for theough like two mins of Abel until my drunk ass opened my eyes and clicked my lock screen to see it was an old weeknd song

you took me there

Omg Its on Rock Category... Ultra part 2 is alive and breathing  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

OMG IS TRUTH... I GONNA DIE  :defeated:  :hdu:  :air2:  :air:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: