Sign in to follow this  
cherriesinthespring

An unusual piece of fan art, inspired by wayamaya

Guys I'm not good at drawing or using photoshop and stuff but one of my biggest hobbies when I'm not obsessing over Lana is brewing beer. It can be an art form right? Cooking is an art and making beer recipes that actually taste good is challenging. Recently I was shopping around for new hops to use and discovered a hop called Waimea.

Wayamaya is my absolute favorite unreleased song and probably in my top 5 of all time. It's just so perfect. But tragically short.

So I brewed a double IPA at 8% and named it Eight Story Waves. It's really delicious. Tropical and juicy :) I poured a glass and grabbed my most Hawaiian beachy stuff I had in my home and took an iPhone pic. Also attempted to draw a big wave on my tap handle....don't judge too harshly lol

nBSXvGT.jpg

LIZARD PEOPLE

this is so cool and super unique!!! i mean i can't taste it through the computer or anything lol but i'm sure it tastes great too! i'm so impressed tbh, i don't think anyone's ever thought to do something like this

UbsOye5.png

this is so cool and super unique!!! i mean i can't taste it through the computer or anything lol but i'm sure it tastes great too! i'm so impressed tbh, i don't think anyone's ever thought to do something like this

:kiss: thank you!! I know I didn't want to post it since it's kinda lame no one can taste it but I said F it and tried to make a cute pic out of it at least haha

LIZARD PEOPLE

Guys I'm not good at drawing or using photoshop and stuff but one of my biggest hobbies when I'm not obsessing over Lana is brewing beer. It can be an art form right? Cooking is an art and making beer recipes that actually taste good is challenging. Recently I was shopping around for new hops to use and discovered a hop called Waimea.

Wayamaya is my absolute favorite unreleased song and probably in my top 5 of all time. It's just so perfect. But tragically short.

So I brewed a double IPA at 8% and named it Eight Story Waves. It's really delicious. Tropical and juicy :) I poured a glass and grabbed my most Hawaiian beachy stuff I had in my home and took an iPhone pic. Also attempted to draw a big wave on my tap handle....don't judge too harshly lol

nBSXvGT.jpg

This is awesome!! Send a batch to SF, sis :oprah3: