Do You Agree?

Yes, if they feel that is the choice for them then that is their right to take action on it. + The doctor would be able to possibly make the death as little painful as possible.(putting them to sleep first for example)

Do you agree that this “I’m no gender” “I’m all genders” stuff is complete bull

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

You had to answer melodrama's question^

"Do you agree that Physician-Assisted Suicide is morally and religiously correct if its the persons choice?"

Not religiously correct (personally I don't mind). In my opinion it is morally correct since it would be incorrect to let a person suffer when they have a deadly disease with no chances of survival, or maybe in a coma with no chances of waking up. 

Do you agree that straight men are all the same?

ignore this post

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

You had to answer melodrama's question^

"Do you agree that Physician-Assisted Suicide is morally and religiously correct if its the persons choice?"

Not religiously correct (personally I don't mind). In my opinion it is morally correct since it would be incorrect to let a person suffer when they have a deadly disease with no chances of survival, or maybe in a coma with no chances of waking up.

I did! I was posting my DYA first so i could go back and reread it again and edit my answer in since i didn’t know if i read his right

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

^Not me breaking the thread :lmao: 

Do you agree that this “I’m no gender” “I’m all genders” stuff is complete bull 

I agree. I think, those kind of things are kinda complex so I would've to be one of those people to understand.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

yea, i try to get into some new albums for the hell of it but nothing really grabs me like anything from older bands- although im ngl though im not the most into it, i just appreciate the genre and like it as background music-

you agree rainy & overcast & windy days are better than sunny & clear & still days?

tenor.gif?itemid=9447604only because there's incredible family take out resturants n it's so goddamn good, however! mexican food is like .0001 away n is second in my heart

you agree floral patterns are better than geometrical in every sense (stripes, polka dots, etc.)

IDC about it tbh

Do you think that trading of unleaked stuff it's bad and selfish?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

No, it's just one of those things that's really hard to get into. You can't just send unreleased stuff to someone without something in return, or you lose your value of your currency (the music) or your credibility within the trading community. Once the songs you have get leaked, you have no leverage to get more unreleased songs.

Do you agree with that all the labels for sexuality, preferences, gender, etc. are necessary?

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

i think they def mean something but i don't think they should play as big a role in somebodies life as it feels like it's doing now for many people. i only feel they're neccessary if you're on an all inclusive dating app lmao

i'm bi n mixed but it feels weird to me making that my primary quirk or reason others should know me, im not gonna plaster it across my bios on social media; i think if people's sole personalities are blanket terms for who they are as a person and not their hobbies and interests they're incredibly vain and boring. it's not so much a touchy topic as it is hard to really explain my stance on it- there's nothing ultimately wrong with them existing- they kinda have to, but i dont think they should play such a huge role in peoples lives as they already do

do you agree that small family owned restaurants, regardless of cleanliness/vanity (like run down corners n booths with ripped cushions etc.) are better than chain restaurants and eateries?

^ I've never been to a family owned restaurant (that I know of)... maybe they have been family owned, but then I never knew about it.

Do you agree that it would be nice with some soft ice cream would right now?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png