cherriesinthespring

Stevie Nicks

1 hour ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I found some stuff about that song

Apparently she wanted to make a children's cartoon based off of it

the song is also foreshadowing her and Lindsay's demise

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Joan Of Arc is still one of my fav Stevie songs :true:

The 1981 Version of smiles at you coudve been a hit if it was released but my top five stevie songs will always be

Garbo

Sorcerer

Gold dust woman

Bella donna

After the glitter fades

26 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

The original demo of The Chain and Earthquakes by Lana have such a similar energy. Like….. imagine being in the room to hear either one of these greatest songs ever made, made. Lol!

I was thinking that too Earthquakes sounds so stevie

Couple questions about the masterpost would songs from out of print vinyls be considered released material that could cause issues (i.e Silver Springs original B Side Mix) same with the Enchanted box set.

Also if Included previously unreleased material that was included on the fleeteood Mac deluxes would that be OK if put a link to the song on streaming instead of a kraken link (i.e Planets of the universe demos)

38 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Couple questions about the masterpost would songs from out of print vinyls be considered released material that could cause issues (i.e Silver Springs original B Side Mix) same with the Enchanted box set.

Also if Included previously unreleased material that was included on the fleeteood Mac deluxes would that be OK if put a link to the song on streaming instead of a kraken link (i.e Planets of the universe demos)

It’s fine if you put a link to stream the song/demo

In regards to your first question, I’m inclined to err on the side of caution and say no, as those are songs that have technically been released 

Feel free to reach out to Elle if you need more guidance or need better specifics!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

9 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

It’s fine if you put a link to stream the song/demo

In regards to your first question, I’m inclined to err on the side of caution and say no, as those are songs that have technically been released 

Feel free to reach out to Elle if you need more guidance or need better specifics!

Ok I wasn't sure bc a.k.a can be included in masterpost and it Houghton that would be a similar situation