Sign in to follow this  
triangles19

What is your fav Lana Del Rey imagery ?

What is your fav Lana Del Rey imagery ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fav Lana Del Rey imagery ?

• Red Neck lo-fi pictures
    • Gold necklace and White shirt
    • Classical paints and Guns
    • Black and White pictures and ripped jeans
    • Palm trees and Starmaps
    • Daisies and vintage space imagery

I like all of it, but whatever it is I just want lots of it, if that makes sense. 

I love the glamourous, high class BTD-Paradise era aesthetic because we got SO MUCH of it. 

We got lots more stuff during UV, the ripped jean, leather jacket stuff. 

But Honeymoon was lacking in content- the toned down vintage stuff. I loved what was released but there simply was not enough for me to get attached to!

The same is happening with this era. First we get witchy, then vintage space, then hippie, then back to glamour and I cant keep up and can't make up my mind!

And btw, what is "Classical Paints", and when have we seen "Starmaps" with Palm Trees? just wondering :P

I like all of it, but whatever it is I just want lots of it, if that makes sense. 

I love the glamourous, high class BTD-Paradise era aesthetic because we got SO MUCH of it. 

We got lots more stuff during UV, the ripped jean, leather jacket stuff. 

But Honeymoon was lacking in content- the toned down vintage stuff. I loved what was released but there simply was not enough for me to get attached to!

The same is happening with this era. First we get witchy, then vintage space, then hippie, then back to glamour and I cant keep up and can't make up my mind!

And btw, what is "Classical Paints", and when have we seen "Starmaps" with Palm Trees? just wondering :P

The-Garden-of-Eden-in-the-background-The

This is what I call a classical paint, I mean ancient academic paints.

I'm french and I'm used to verify the words I'm using in english but I have no idea what is the better word to point that type of art...

I just synthesize the visual concepts is two words,

for Honeymoon, I picked the starmap she holds on the photoshoot (she's on the Starline bus so I really do think it's a starmap), and the palmtrees are everywhere in this era.

Is that what we call a starmap (is it the correct english word ? : https://utazgatok.hu/kepek/2009/08/movie-star-homes-map-hiressegek-hazai-terkep.jpg

02ac61ba062213bf31fdad590e9dbdcd.jpg

Personally, my favorite visual era is Honeymoon,

We don't have a lot of visuals, but what we have is so greatly picked and cohesive.

I'm fascinated by that type of retro imagery. Everything in the pictures is great : the colors, the frames, the lanscapes, the grain, Lana's clothes, + the fonts (even it they are kitsch) are cohesive too.

And in my opinion, all the videos have the most solid ambiances in LDR videography. Especially the leaked Honeymoon video. The mix between the just married (?) lost diva, the trashy grain, the boulevards and the exotic imagery; the ambiance is so slow and lascivious... So impactful.

lana-del-rey-honeymoon-video.jpg

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Tbh she was serving till The Ultraviolence era; that rockfish / cult look and vibe was everything to me,

with Honeymoon it was classy classic.

but since then I mean just looks at her birthday photos everyone was decked out in their best attire and jewels but her!! choker and jeans ugh god!!!!

well she was wearing a tiara so I'll giver her that.

yFSfc8m.jpg