Sign in to follow this  
princesuxx

Dylan cries while reacting to Chelsea Hotel No.2

this guy is fucking hilariously full of bullshit

my favorite is when he 'reacts' to music videos everyone in the world has seen 100 times over and pretends his gay ass hasn't

honestly i thought it was only me   :toofunny:  :toofunny:

He's so fucking pandering and full of shit.  He dose little to no research before watching music videos, performances or listening to albums/singles etc and it really shows with is basic af comments. 

NO ONE is that ignorant about modern pop culture. I mean come on how the hell have you not seen for instance a Gaga MV or heard a song of her's especially considering she was basically everywhere at her commercial peak. Honestly I'm surprised that no one had called him out on his bullshit yet....

The only reason why Dylan is getting so popular is BC his good looking  :facepalm:  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

in what planet

I don't find him attractive at all personally. But I know others with very bad taste imo do. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

At first I really liked him when I watched his Born To Die reaction video. His opinions felt genuine, and I relate to it so much and it just made my heart happy seeing someone enjoy and appreciate Lana's music. But then he started to make react videos more and more and fucking more. He doesn't even critique or speak his opinions anymore, if he does, it's very little. That does even warrant a react? Can you believe that he cut a Tropico video into 3 parts? $$$. And just like what @Princess Martini said, No one is THAT ignorant in modern pop culture.

4BZPaCg.jpg