latothemoon

Lust for Life - Charts & Sales

LFL and BTD are her only two albums with one billion streams. UV is slowly getting there (900M streams).

Β 

I was just talking with my dad about how she gained this spot in the industry that is very unique and once in a million. She doesn't even have to try - when she releases something, it's instantly viral/on trend/incredible talked-about (her albums were some of the most discussed albums of the century), and she sells really well. And her streams are always amazing.

I was just talking with my dad about how she gained this spot in the industry that is very unique and once in a million. She doesn't even to try - when she releases something, it's instantly viral/on trend/incredible talked-about (her albums were some of the most discussed albums of the century), and she sells really well. And her streams are always amazing.

She does very well with her streams overtime because all of her albums are grower. You find something new with each listen, and you kinda get under her spell and go back to her albums, even the ones that aren’t the best.