Your Girl Lana

Lana Del Parody /Lana Del Fan Made Music Video/Lana Del Cover

myriiiam, oh my god! i just now listened to your cover of "yayo" - so, so beautiful! ♥

it's one of my favorite songs and you did it lizzy grant justice! :)

please don't stop singing, you have talent and emotion...thank you for sharing this with us!

myriiiam, oh my god! i just now listened to your cover of "yayo" - so, so beautiful! ♥

it's one of my favorite songs and you did it lizzy grant justice! :)

please don't stop singing, you have talent and emotion...thank you for sharing this with us!

Thank you so much, you'll never know how happy reading this made me feel <3

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

i mean it - i hope you record more, be it lana songs, or your own songs. did you read what monicker wrote? http://lanaboards.co...ver/#entry22054 - words to live by, true punk philosphy. experiment. sing. write. record. your voice has such a vulnerable quality and such a beautiful tone (to use a word lana likes :) ) in these tough times, music is such a wonderful outlet, and through sonic catharsis you can express your feelings and exorcize the demons and feel better, and in sharing what you create (be it your own material or your interpretation of others' work) you can connect with others, too ♥