Sign in to follow this  
Mista Midnight

Has anyone on here ever met Lana?

"Fuck!*Lana Voice*  lol

Damn that sucks though, hopefully you'll get another chance soon.

Hopefully if i get a GA ticket from the sale!!! 

I tried to once, but the police came and said I had to quit living in her garage.

omg r u her russian stalker? we love you 

I recently met her at her popup shop! I’ve been thinking about making a separate post about my experience as it was something I’ll never forget, but I’ll just post here. I camped out to met her on the the 27th of November, and I met her the very next day. I was so anxious and was super panicky as everyone was unsure if she was going to meet us. Right before we were about to go into the shop, a store employee told us he had a great surprise for us. I started shaking and my heart dropped. Another employee who was beyond sweet (think her name was Alexa) told us that Lana would be meeting us in an hour. She also told us Lana said we could pick any item from the store to take home for free! I ran to the racer jacket as I wanted that the most, and I even had lana sign it! We were then put into a line and Alexa assured us that we’d all have equal time with her.

Lana came and looked radiant as ever, and I believe I was fourth in line. I started panicking even more. I told her I was super shy and I was sorry, and she looked so beautiful. I even told her how perfect her nose was! XD I was so nervous I went into shock. She kept thanking me for camping out and she even asked how it was. In my head I was like, “bish there was homeless everywhere and they were peeing on your shop!” But I just said it was interesting and very cold lmao. She thanked me, and I had her sign my lust for life hat, racer jacket and BTD vinyl. I asked her if she could write “filled with poison blessed with beauty and rage” on the cover. She replied with, “that’s a great one,” and then I asked her if I could kiss her. I was nervous (probably sounds dumb), but I told her only if she felt okay with it and it’s okay if she didn’t, but then she was like “you can kiss me on my cheek and it’s fine I received many kisses from other boys before.” I legit died when she said that. I also congratulated her on her Grammy nomination and told her I’d be seeing her in San Diego. She thanked me again and hugged me goodbye. It felt like a dream and I almost even stole her marker without realizing it until the store employee told me I took it. XD She is honestly a beautiful person inside and out. I have never camped out for any artist, but for Lana I would definitely do it again. The experience was amazing. I met so many wonderful people that night I camped out. I hope I can meet her again soon, and fingers cross that I will be less shy and awkward.

Sorry this post was super long! There’s so much more but I tried to make it shorter. ^^;

I recently met her at her popup shop! I’ve been thinking about making a separate post about my experience as it was something I’ll never forget, but I’ll just post here. I camped out to met her on the the 27th of November, and I met her the very next day. I was so anxious and was super panicky as everyone was unsure if she was going to meet us. Right before we were about to go into the shop, a store employee told us he had a great surprise for us. I started shaking and my heart dropped. Another employee who was beyond sweet (think her name was Alexa) told us that Lana would be meeting us in an hour. She also told us Lana said we could pick any item from the store to take home for free! I ran to the racer jacket as I wanted that the most, and I even had lana sign it! We were then put into a line and Alexa assured us that we’d all have equal time with her.

Lana came and looked radiant as ever, and I believe I was fourth in line. I started panicking even more. I told her I was super shy and I was sorry, and she looked so beautiful. I even told her how perfect her nose was! XD I was so nervous I went into shock. She kept thanking me for camping out and she even asked how it was. In my head I was like, “bish there was homeless everywhere and they were peeing on your shop!” But I just said it was interesting and very cold lmao. She thanked me, and I had her sign my lust for life hat, racer jacket and BTD vinyl. I asked her if she could write “filled with poison blessed with beauty and rage” on the cover. She replied with, “that’s a great one,” and then I asked her if I could kiss her. I was nervous (probably sounds dumb), but I told her only if she felt okay with it and it’s okay if she didn’t, but then she was like “you can kiss me on my cheek and it’s fine I received many kisses from other boys before.” I legit died when she said that. I also congratulated her on her Grammy nomination and told her I’d be seeing her in San Diego. She thanked me again and hugged me goodbye. It felt like a dream and I almost even stole her marker without realizing it until the store employee told me I took it. XD She is honestly a beautiful person inside and out. I have never camped out for any artist, but for Lana I would definitely do it again. The experience was amazing. I met so many wonderful people that night I camped out. I hope I can meet her again soon, and fingers cross that I will be less shy and awkward.

Sorry this post was super long! There’s so much more but I tried to make it shorter. ^^;

Man, that sounds like an amazing experience, I'm happy for you!

I died when I read the nose part :thumb3:

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

^

I can’t believe I said that! It’s because the morning before we met her I was talking with the people I camped out with. We were talking about how perfect she was and how her nose was so perfect. I even told one of the girls I was with if it would be weird if I complimented Lana’s nose. She was like “no it’s true! Go for it.” I didn’t think I’d actually say it, but I got so nervous it just slipped out! XD Lana didn’t seem bothered or weirded out by it so that’s good. I think she could tell that I was extremely nervous and tired.

^

I can’t believe I said that! It’s because the morning before we met her I was talking with the people I camped out with. We were talking about how perfect she was and how her nose was so perfect. I even told one of the girls I was with if it would be weird if I complimented Lana’s nose. She was like “no it’s true! Go for it.” I didn’t think I’d actually say it, but I got so nervous it just slipped out! XD Lana didn’t seem bothered or weirded out by it so that’s good. I think she could tell that I was extremely nervous and tired.

It isn't a common one but a compliment is a compliment lol, at the end of the day your still saying something nice. Plus she was cool with it.

Tell me mooooooore, your story let me imagine that I was there too even though I'll never meet her like that in my whole life. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Tell me mooooooore, your story let me imagine that I was there too even though I'll never meet her like that in my whole life. :poordat:

I forgot some other things. She was extremely detailed when signing all of my items. She asked me where I wanted her signature to be on my hat, and when I told her I wasn’t sure and where did she think it’d look cool, she said “I think on the side it will look really cool.” I also asked if she could sign my jacket, and if she had a gold marker for it. “She asked everyone in line if they had a gold marker, and everyone responded with no, but the store employees had a silver one. She placed my jacket flat on the ground and she kneeled down and signed it on the floor! After she was done she got up and asked me if it looked okay and she said “I hope it doesn’t come off, I don’t think it will. But I think it looks really cool.” As for my vinyl she asked if I wanted anything extra written on it besides my name and her signature, and that’s when I gave her those lyrics. When we took pictures she also made sure I was happy with them. I didn’t like the first pic of me kissing her on the cheek, so I asked for a do over. She also grabbed my phone to take some of the other selfies! I also told her that’d I’d be seeing her in San Diego, and she replied with “really? I love San Diego. It’s so beautiful there.” It was very intimate and I am so grateful that I got the chance to meet her. I will always rememebr the day I met her. I’m happy to hear that my story makes you feel like you’re there! I hope one day you can meet her also! I know I never thought I would.

I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Zanella Venti and this is my M&G story. I met her November 25th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the Pop-up Shop after 13 hours of waiting outside and say hello she replies with “fake” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, fatty” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the shop and that’s when Lana started making whale noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. And if you don’t believe me ask lmdr he was there with me.

giphy.gif

I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Zanella Venti and this is my M&G story. I met her November 25th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the Pop-up Shop after 13 hours of waiting outside and say hello she replies with “fake” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, fatty” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the shop and that’s when Lana started making whale noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. And if you don’t believe me ask lmdr he was there with me.

:lanasrs:

I forgot some other things. She was extremely detailed when signing all of my items. She asked me where I wanted her signature to be on my hat, and when I told her I wasn’t sure and where did she think it’d look cool, she said “I think on the side it will look really cool.” I also asked if she could sign my jacket, and if she had a gold marker for it. “She asked everyone in line if they had a gold marker, and everyone responded with no, but the store employees had a silver one. She placed my jacket flat on the ground and she kneeled down and signed it on the floor! After she was done she got up and asked me if it looked okay and she said “I hope it doesn’t come off, I don’t think it will. But I think it looks really cool.” As for my vinyl she asked if I wanted anything extra written on it besides my name and her signature, and that’s when I gave her those lyrics. When we took pictures she also made sure I was happy with them. I didn’t like the first pic of me kissing her on the cheek, so I asked for a do over. She also grabbed my phone to take some of the other selfies! I also told her that’d I’d be seeing her in San Diego, and she replied with “really? I love San Diego. It’s so beautiful there.” It was very intimate and I am so grateful that I got the chance to meet her. I will always rememebr the day I met her. I’m happy to hear that my story makes you feel like you’re there! I hope one day you can meet her also! I know I never thought I would.

Yeah this was a damn good story, probably one of the best I've heard.

It's very well detailed

That’s it, guys. It’s official. We stan the most considerate and the kindest woman on earth. :oprah:

That was so nice of her to ask where to sign and make sure that you were really satisfied before you left. Wow, what a one of a kind experience and meeting. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeah this was a damn good story, probably one of the best I've heard.

It's very well detailed

thank you! I was having kinda hesitant to post, because I wasn’t sure how’d I’d make such a long story short. I’m glad you enjoyed reading my experience! :)  

That’s it, guys. It’s official. We stan the most considerate and the kindest woman on earth. :oprah:

That was so nice of her to ask where to sign and make sure that you were really satisfied before you left. Wow, what a one of a kind experience and meeting. :poordat:

she truly is kind! That’s why I don’t understand how fans can get so upset with her over small things... At the end of the day she is human and there is so much she can do. There were so many fans who wanted to unstan her due to the popups. I get that she said she’d be there for an hour everyday, but if anyone would have seen how it was the first day they would understand how overwhelming and scary it must’ve been for her. One girl even wanted to beat up her driver! O_O It gets me mad and sad when I hear someone trash talk her, because she is honestly a beautiful person who has so much love inside her.