Sign in to follow this  
Mista Midnight

Has anyone on here ever met Lana?

I'm 100% sure that @Elle has met and talked to her several times, most recently in Brixton (London) this summer I think.

Me? Nope. I was just lucky enough to get a chance and a ticket to see her perform for the first time. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

yeah and shes so sweet.

First time wasn't really meeting, she just signed my CD.

Second time, she said she remembered me from the last show and she talked to me for like 30 seconds, and we took a picture

Third time she hugged and kissed me and said it's been a long time since she last saw me

image.png

I was able to “meet” her 3 times if you call it that haha, got a selfie/video at philly 2014, music midtown 14’ and endless summer 15’ in bristow

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I'm 100% sure that @Elle has met and talked to her several times, most recently in Brixton (London) this summer I think.

Me? Nope. I was just lucky enough to get a chance and a ticket to see her perform for the first time. :)

I actually just met her for the first time in London, it was absolutely insane! After OTTR, she went down the stairs (which I conveniently parked myself right in front of for this reason) and she came straight to our lil group of people. She gave me a hug and then when she began to pull away she stopped and stuck her cheek out a lil so I kissed it (I thought that was super cute), we took a selfie, she signed my BTD booklet, and after I was telling her how much she meant to me she said, "I'm so happy you are here, you're so cute!" it was definitely the best moment of my life.

2 years ago at a show in Atlanta, we also had a bit of an interaction.. within the first minute of her arriving on stage, she went straight to me as I was waving around a lil photobook I made for her. She leaned over and asked, "is that for me?" I was so shocked since she had just come onstage that I couldn't even say anything, so I just smiled & nodded. She took the book, looked at the cover (which had my profile picture of me and my Lana cutout), said "aww!" and then showed the crowd before going to her mic and singing the opening lines of Cruel World.

I also touched her hair last year at Lollapalooza when she leaned into my hand as she was taking a selfie with the guy infront of me lol.

She also follows me on both of her instagram accounts (you should too, it's @ xmissdaytona) and shouted me out on her most recent livestream! 

I love this woman so much, I truly don't deserve her. I hope to interact with her again next month during the NYC shows x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 years ago at a show in Atlanta, we also had a bit of an interaction.. within the first minute of her arriving on stage, she went straight to me as I was waving around a lil photobook I made for her. She leaned over and asked, "is that for me?" I was so shocked since she had just come onstage that I couldn't even say anything, so I just smiled & nodded. She took the book, looked at the cover (which had my profile picture of me and my Lana cutout), said "aww!" and then showed the crowd before going to her mic and singing the opening lines of Cruel World.

This put a huge smile on my face

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

I met her after one of her shows a few years ago and she talked to my friend and I got a few minutes. AHes truly such a genuine person.

I dragged my friend to the show even though she hated lanas music, and then we met her and now she’s a lana stan too lol. Just because lana was so sweet it totally changed her mind.

Also, funny story. That night after the show there were like 30 or so people out there waiting. So when lana came out she came to me first, and my friend gave her a sharpie to sign my Buttweiser tshirt with lol. Then we talked and got pics and whatever. But then a few months later my friend was telling me how she got into a huge fight with her roommate because apparently the roommate used to always steal her stuff from her room, like small things. And so she was pissed at her roommate because she allegedly stole her sharpie, but I was like “uhhhh I think Lana Del Rey actually stole your sharpie”. But now she and the (former) roommate don’t talk lmao

long story short, lana broke up my friend’s friendship