Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

holy shit are you gonna get VIP for any of them? I can't even imagine paying for that many tickets

Columbus OH is on my birthday so I'm gonna do my best to get VIP for that. NO way am I doing that for multiple shows but I think I can splurge for 1 if I can luck out and get them. 

Last time when I had silver vip @ bristow, VA there were roughly 100-150 ish people who had it... but when u camp out and are first in line there's nothing to worry about

I gotta find someone whose willing to camp out with me then. My friend I'm going with can't miss work and if he could get out of going he would be okay with it. Lol.

One hour!

Good luck to all my American hunties today!

Also, does anyone have a prediction for what the first seven Europe dates might be? Hoping for another UK date to see her again next year but I don't think she'll do it. She said she wanted to come back to Scotland but if she comes back during the first European leg for just one UK date I doubt she'd come back later for a random Scotland date :/

She's probably going to France/Italy/Poland/etc.

How early should we camp out if we have VIP tickets? For her Paradise tour I think I headed over to the venue around 11am.

Well when I went to VA with my friend we were there pretty much 24 hours before the show started but that was cause it was summer and also we wanted to be the very first people in line... idk how camping out is gonna be possible for the show I'm going to this year if it's below zero outside... as of now I plan on driving down to the venue the evening before (3.5 hrs away) and camping but we'll see if the weather allows

In total we were probably around the venue for about 30-35 hours but we couldn't camp out cause they had a HS graduation going on the evening before

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

How early should we camp out if we have VIP tickets? For her Paradise tour I think I headed over to the venue around 11am.

Doesn't having VIP eliminate the need to camp out at all? You already get early entry

IDK how mental US stans are but for Scotland I camped 19 hours.

The Masonic Temple was a MESS. There was supposed to be two lines. the line I was supposed to be in was shorter but the people running the event weren't helpful to anyone. And people where cutting left and right.

Doesn't having VIP eliminate the need to camp out at all? You already get early entry

not if you actually want a decent spot in the middle or by the stairs on barricade 

Well when I went to VA with my friend we were there pretty much 24 hours before the show started but that was cause it was summer and also we wanted to be the very first people in line... idk how camping out is gonna be possible for the show I'm going to this year if it's below zero outside... as of now I plan on driving down to the venue the evening before (3.5 hrs away) and camping but we'll see if the weather allows

In total we were probably around the venue for about 30-35 hours but we couldn't camp out cause they had a HS graduation going on the evening before

Mate, I camped for nineteen hours.

In Glasgow.

In Scotland.

In literal rain.

And THUNDER.

Lana's bassist looked at us like we were mental when we told him. The weather was fucking BOLTIC.

Mate, I camped for nineteen hours.

In Glasgow.

In Scotland.

In literal rain.

And THUNDER.

Lana's bassist looked at us like we were mental when we told him. The weather was fucking BOLTIC.

ok

but

literally

umbrellas

and

ponchos 

exist

I'd take thunderstorms and rain for camping over below zero degree weather and snow/ice covering the roads any day  :hooker:  :hooker:

ok

but

literally

umbrellas

and

ponchos 

exist

I'd take thunderstorms and rain for camping over below zero degree weather and snow/ice covering the roads any day  :hooker:  :hooker:

When it's raining with thunderstorms in one of the coldest ass countries in the whole EU at two in the morning what temperature do you think it's gonna be.

Not high that for damn sure.

Cold, wet and loud as shit. Just wrap up and suck it up, bring one of those wee disposable barbecues and use it as a camp fire :w8ing:

Good luck to all my American hunties today!

Also, does anyone have a prediction for what the first seven Europe dates might be? Hoping for another UK date to see her again next year but I don't think she'll do it. She said she wanted to come back to Scotland but if she comes back during the first European leg for just one UK date I doubt she'd come back later for a random Scotland date :/

She's probably going to France/Italy/Poland/etc.

My only guess is that she's going to Rome (Italy) because of the Colosseaum drawing on the poster, haha! Maybe some more southern Europe dates too? And then northern later in the summer?

Also, good luck North American fans! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

When it's raining with thunderstorms in one of the coldest ass countries in the whole EU at two in the morning what temperature do you think it's gonna be.

Not high that for damn sure.

Cold, wet and loud as shit. Just wrap up and suck it up, bring one of those wee disposable barbecues and use it as a camp fire :w8ing:

If it's raining and not snowing ..... it's not below freezing outside sis so not that cold of a temperature I'd imagine.  :hoe:

Btw, do we have any idea how she'll travel yet?
USA and Canada for January and February.

South American festivals for March.

And then...? What would you guess? Europe --> Middle East --> Europe --> Australia? I'm thinking Australia later because our summer will be their winters and maybe the weather won't be so good then. But I always imagine Australia as being a warm country....

Let me just add that if it's Europe after the festivals, the shows are probably over after April since it's only 7 (dates? cities?) so far.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If it's raining and not snowing ..... it's not below freezing outside sis so not that cold of a temperature I'd imagine.  :hoe:

It was rain and hail, not show cause it's summer (but tbh we do sometimes get snow randomly throughout the year, wayooo).

I remember the hail woke me up at one point. It stopped during the day but when you've only got on a pair of trousers and a wee ferrari jacket it's pretty fuckin chilly.

Rain and cold winds can make it unbearable. A girl fainted while waiting for Coldplay this summer and I was lucky to not be her.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png