Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

Can't believe she actually came through with coming to the Middle East and Australia, like, wow she's actually getting off her ass and getting on that plane again and dreaming about heroin... looks like she really does have a lust for life.

Can someone please help me? I'll be buying tickets to the Denver date but on her site the date is Feb 7th while on the painting the date is January 7th! I'm praying for Feb 7th since then I'd get to see Kali for the first time too! Literally my dream come true. someone please tell me

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Can someone please help me? I'll be buying tickets to the Denver date but on her site the date is Feb 7th while on the painting the date is January 7th! I'm praying for Feb 7th since then I'd get to see Kali for the first time too! Literally my dream come true. someone please tell me

I think all dates will have Kali, while Jehne's dates are only the ones with a *

image.png

Ticketmaster and the venue's ticket website also say January 7th.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1646704

https://www.altitudetickets.com/events/detail/lana-del-rey

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's January 7th. Sorry I think that date only has Jhené

I hope it won't be crazy like these small LFL gigs she had this summer, tickets went out FAST and within seconds even with a pre-sale code. But the venues are bigger this time, so I hope you'll all be able to get the tickets you want. ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png