Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

If you had one hour with Lana...

I'd love to ask her about 3 things she loved about her exes and what they taught her and then I'd go through her music collection

Also I'd ask her to come to the trailer park with me so we can redo the Index interview but with less cringe & more interesting questions from me :creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

At this current time, I would ask her about her lunch with Harvey Weinstein in July of 2012.....

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2682314/lana-del-rey-lunches-with-harvey-weinstein-14/

On the flipside

I'd honestly kind of want to know more about her days living in London/the UK when she was working on/writing BTD. I feel like that is a time period that she rarely discusses as much. Also how she managed to get so much studio time to record 200+ unreleased tracks, because I know from friends that it is not cheap to get into the studio. Also maybe just more about her early NYC days, like pre-AKA or around that time period. I know she's talked about that a lot, especially with relationships, but I would be more curious as to just stories around that time period, what it was like to be an aspiring artist in NYC, small stories about her earlier shows or whatever. Just whatever she wanted to share. 

But I have a feeling she might want to keep those to herself, which would be fine, so instead maybe I would just talk to her about metaphysics, her thoughts on time/space travel, philosophy, whatever. I feel like she would have a lot of interesting thoughts and observations. 

At this current time, I would ask her about her lunch with Harvey Weinstein in July of 2012.....

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2682314/lana-del-rey-lunches-with-harvey-weinstein-14/

? Why, did something special happen?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

def talk about how each and every one of her songs is relatable to me in some way... every. one. 

and how we've been in similar situations, and how she's overcome that. and help on how i can too. 

also i would talk with her about life and what she would do if she wasn't where she is... etc

def talk about how each and every one of her songs is relatable to me in some way... every. one. 

and how we've been in similar situations, and how she's overcome that. and help on how i can too. 

also i would talk with her about life and what she would do if she wasn't where she is... etc

also i need sum tips on sneakin out boo and lizzy grant must elaborate

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

Also how she managed to get so much studio time to record 200+ unreleased tracks, because I know from friends that it is not cheap to get into the studio.

Some of them are laptop demos

Also note that she was a NYC sweetheart I guess she was using her acquaintances to get into the studio

There's always someone who knows somebody etc etc

If you're really into the scene it's much easier

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif