Sign in to follow this  
expandableclitoris

Anitta

kisses is awful, not well-produced, has 0 personality, it's just a bunch of songs that sounds unfinished thrown together and it's just a whole mess from beginning to end, even the ones that had potention like Onda Diferente she tried to do the most and it ended up bad. She's not being slept on because honestly she ain't doing something worth OR different enough to stand out. If you look at the Hot 100 Latin there's 100+ reggaeton songs that sounds the same or better than what she's done in this album.

As a brazillian myself who has enjoyed so many of her hit songs, she's totally lost. And thank God most of us aren't buying this new sound/image she's been trying to put out for the world.

kisses is awful, not well-produced, has 0 personality, it's just a bunch of songs that sounds unfinished thrown together and it's just a whole mess from beginning to end, even the ones that had potention like Onda Diferente she tried to do the most and it ended up bad. She's not being slept on because honestly she ain't doing something worth OR different enough to stand out. If you look at the Hot 100 Latin there's 100+ reggaeton songs that sounds the same or better than what she's done in this album.

As a brazillian myself who has enjoyed so many of her hit songs, she's totally lost. And thank God most of us aren't buying this new sound/image she's been trying to put out for the world.

I agree with some of your points and disagree with others. It's definitely disjointed and she doesn't do much to stand out, but I've never felt like she stands out. Some of the songs are bops, some are not, and that's that. I've never listened to Anitta looking for something novel, what I expect from her is some fun songs (though yes, they could be better).

I was actually looking forward to hearing the album, but none of the tracks are anything above OK

Did you not listen to Rosa and Juego? Minha bunda was shaking 

The fact that this is "flopping" for her standarts... she must be angry

even her obsessed insane stans are hating

"flopping"... girl... anitta's one of the most famous latinas in the latin music industry now

Anitta is set to release her fifth album right before the Coachella, they don’t have a title for it yet. She wants to keep it "Girl From Rio", but now it’s up to her label to decide it. The LP will feature some Dua Lipa scrapped songs from future nostalgia (Act of God/Firestarter)

Girl From Rio

Faking Love (feat. Saweetie)

Firestarter (feat. Chlöe)

Wilderness

Serial Liar

Love Me Like You Mean It

Baby Boy

Flames (feat. Jack Harlow)

2KS

Act of God

Boys Don't Cry

Wifey Type

On 3/3/2022 at 12:03 PM, anitta said:

Anitta is set to release her fifth album right before the Coachella, they don’t have a title for it yet. She wants to keep it "Girl From Rio", but now it’s up to her label to decide it. The LP will feature some Dua Lipa scrapped songs from future nostalgia (Act of God/Firestarter)

Girl From Rio

Faking Love (feat. Saweetie)

Firestarter (feat. Chlöe)

Wilderness

Serial Liar

Love Me Like You Mean It

Baby Boy

Flames (feat. Jack Harlow)

2KS

Act of God

Boys Don't Cry

Wifey Type