Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Bill Skarsgård

I know this is gonna flop but whatevs. I've been a fan of Swedish actor Bill Skarsgård since September (yes, I hopped on board the IT hype train) and turns out I love his work a lot and thought I'd make a thread.

ebf706446d510a3bf80626db68cbf17a.jpg

Bill Istvan Günther Skarsgård (born 9 August 1990) is a Swedish actor. He is best known for starring in The Divergent Series: Allegiant, Atomic Blonde, Anna Karenina and Netflix original series Hemlock Grove.

He is the son of actor Stellan Skarsgård (Pirates of the Caribbean) and younger brother of actor Alexander Skarsgård (True Blood, Tarzan).

Skarsgård played horror villain Pennywise the Dancing Clown in the 2017 film It, and is scheduled to reprise his role in the sequel in 2019.

Pennywise-It-Movie-Featured-Image-970x54

In July 2017, it was announced that Skarsgård had been cast as a series regular in Castle Rock, set to be released in 2018.

Other movies set to be released in 2018 which feature Bill Skarsgård:

- Assasination Nation (also featuring Bella Thorne)

- Battlecreek (directed by Alison Eastwood)

- Taste of Beer (directed by Brian McGreevy)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I knew this thread was coming :kiss:

I think he's very attractive.  He was amazing at Pennywise.  In Hemlock Grove he is super hot but I have mixed feelings about the character

Thanks for the facts tho!  They're really interesting. 

Stop making me stan him

I knew this thread was coming :kiss:

I think he's very attractive.  He was amazing at Pennywise.  In Hemlock Grove he is super hot but I have mixed feelings about the character

Thanks for the facts tho!  They're really interesting. 

Stop making me stan him

His character as Roman Godfrey made me realise I have a huge blood kink oops.

He’s pretty famous here for his role in ”I rymden finns inga känslor” (English title “Simple Simon”) where he played a little brother with Aspbergers Syndrome, trying to find a girlfriend for his older brother. It was ok. :)

And wtf, IMDB says he was born in the same area where my aunts live?? :hdu: It’s nice there, and I can ride the bike to there in 15 minutes in the summers. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I knew him since Hemlock Grove and god, he is a beautiful creature, his whole family is a blessing.

He’s pretty famous here for his role in ”I rymden finns inga känslor” (English title “Simple Simon”) where he played a little brother with Aspbergers Syndrome, trying to find a girlfriend for his older brother. It was ok. :)

And wtf, IMDB says he was born in the same area where my aunts live?? :hdu: It’s nice there, and I can ride the bike to there in 15 minutes in the summers. :flutter:

Clampi go meet him 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I watched Simple Simon with subtitles and I think it's Bill's most adorable role ever. :krylie:

Clampi go meet him 

@ You're his biggest fan, is he at home? :creep: I don't think he still lives in the suburbs though, I bet he has an apartment in the city these days... if he lives in Sweden, that is.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

WTF if he thinks he isnt famous enough for stalking yet he is wronggggg

Literally took me 3 seconds to find it, lmao. I mean, his whole family are super famous here (his dad and his brothers, they're all successful actors!) so I wouldn't be surprised if there are some weirdos out there.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Literally took me 3 seconds to find it, lmao. I mean, his whole family are super famous here (his dad and his brothers, they're all successful actors!) so I wouldn't be surprised if there are some weirdos out there.

His brother Valter def still lives in Sweden :creep:

His brother Valter def still lives in Sweden :creep:

*googles him up*

Well, he's the same age as me so maybe he just wants to stay here? =P

Oop, same adress as his brother. Maybe the whole family lives there?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

*googles him up*

Well, he's the same age as me so maybe he just wants to stay here? =P

Oop, same adress as his brother. Maybe the whole family lives there?

These two are my Hemsworth BrothersOMG their brother Gustaf is Floki in Vikings.

Im becoming obsessed with their amazing genes and talent

Valter has a twitter. Do you guys watch his livestreams? He's a gamer, sometimes it can get funny :thumb:

I even looked up pictures of Valter and i thought he was Ivar from Vikings at first

Speaking of the show Vikings, Gustaf Skarsgård is in it lmao