Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Bill Skarsgård

Valter has a twitter. Do you guys watch his livestreams? He's a gamer, sometimes it can get funny :thumb:

Nah, I'm not very interested in that family anyways... and I prefer playing video games myself than watching someone else play them. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Right!? I agree! Did you see his sex scene where he showed his dick? It was

I saw his dick too but unfortunately, it was a prosthetic penis. I felt like crying when I found out. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Have any of you watched Atomic Blonde? Bill's character as Merkel made it all worthwhile. His German accent had me melting, stg. :hawt:

I saw it back in early August when it premiered over here and I literally just finished watching it for the second time, got the blu-ray for christmas but didn't have time to watch it until now haha. Goddess Charlize kicking ass and "slaying" once again  :worship:  :defeated:

I saw it back in early August when it premiered over here and I literally just finished watching it for the second time, got the blu-ray for christmas but didn't have time to watch it until now haha. Goddess Charlize kicking ass and "slaying" once again  :worship:  :defeated:

I have hair that short now. I better watch it so I can feel kickass but also so I can have another female celebrity crush