Dominikx4

Antwerpen, Belgium @ Sportpaleis - April 17th 2018

She also did a short cover after Cherry, also. Haven't looked up its title yet, but you guys probably know it.

It's Scarborough Fair by Simon and Garfunkel! She said it was her inspiration for writing Cherry. I absolutely love that cover.

The show was so good, just perfect! I really enjoyed it! Lana looked quite happy too during the show! She also said that she knew a lot of people weren’t just from Antwerp, but from all over the world and that she was thankful for us (the fans) because she’s not on the radio and they don’t really do much of promotion. She said that standing there was all thanks to the fans, because we’re the ones buying the records :). I think we have a strong fan community, I really enjoyed waiting in the queue the whole day with some really friendly people from all over the world! On a note to end my adoration haha: I’m glad she’s okay after the incident and I loved her outfit, it was really beautiful!

this show was amaaazing. there's a fan who filmed 34 mins of it and wow she was great! the vocals were so powerful.

also she looked hot af.

this show was amaaazing. there's a fan who filmed 34 mins of it and wow she was great! the vocals were so powerful.

also she looked hot af.

Link? Yes from the short vids on insta I saw it seemed like a very good one!

On OTTR, she almost didn't sing at all so I was singing on the band's instrumental and had so much fun (sorry to the people sitting next to me). Which leads me to another topic: the quality of the music. Gosh ! I loved the instrumentals, the band was on fire ! 

yes yes yes!!!! her band is SO amazing. i swear she's got the best band out of all pop singers. and i know this is not a popular opinion among lana's fanbase but i ADORE the performance of Off to the Races. i love she barely sings and just dances. she looks SO confident. the version in argentina was insane and im not saying this bc i was there. her energy was out of this world.

The dancers added nothing to the show and I blame them for the use of increased backing tracks in Lana's performances, lol. 

i love them! they do add something to the show actually bc they fit the aesthetic of the 60s girl group thing. pretty when you cry, cherry and ottr wouldn't be the same without them. they are kinda useless in a few songs though like born to die.

Link? Yes from the short vids on insta I saw it seemed like a very good one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM7RCpSRSeM

Can you imagine having the threat of a real stalker intending to kidnap and kill you while you're on tour. Still go through with the shows. Have police arrest him. Feel relaxed again. And then getting jumped at a total different concert. Poor Lana, hope she's doing ok.

yo wtf. what happened? i wanna kick his ass.

giphy.gif

yo wtf. what happened? i wanna kick his ass.

I don't remember exactly but this guy was arrested/questioned by the police because he planned to go to her concert and kidnap her. Her security was aware that there was a potential stalker. And someone called the police on this guy because he posted a lot of weird stuff online about kidnapping and killing her. I think there was a thread about it, but I'm not sure.

I think this might’ve been her best cherry performance to date. It’s so amazing to hear what we know she’s capabale of. I really wish she’d stop with the backing vocals and lowering her mic volume constantly.

I was lucky to be there and witness it live. It was amazing  :flutter: