Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana leaving Hillsong Chuch in Los Angeles, California - January 22, 2019

Anyway, while I realize that Lana and I are two very different people, I'm personally of the opinion that being alone is far better than being around toxic people who influence you negatively. I just fail to see how it's worth it. Why something as easy to come by as company should come at such high a price. Compromising your beliefs...for brunches? For visits to pumpkin patches? For cha cha matcha? :whoopi:

In LA. In L-fucking-A. This is happening...in LA. She can't find open-minded, progressive, LGBT-friendly churches and friends..................in LA :eartha2:

I don't know what the fuck is going on with her, but something definitely is. And she can laugh all she wants, but I'm not buying this brand of happiness :um:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I just assumed she always went to church with one or more of her friends because she didn't want to go alone.

And friends don't let friends (who have been terrorised by umpteen psychopaths) go to church alone.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream