AmericanPlaydate

LDR songs which sound similar?

Probably not specific enough but:

The background instrumentals in Cinnamon sound like Summertime Sadness. I think cause there's a theramin too.

The bridge of Cherry Blossom sounds like how she sang Born To Die live at the end of this performance

Angels Forever = Ride 2.0

Dark Paradise is literally Summertime Sadness, purposefully.

Back when I was a scrub I always confused 'White Mustang' with 'Heroin' since the starts are so similar in their chord progression, in addition to the minimal instrumental. 

I also used to always confuse 'Black Beauty' with 'Sad Girl' on their choruses since you could basically sing them interchangeably. 

3lfQEhw.png

I think White Mustang and HIAB are a little similar. There's this sound in the back (you can hear on the second verse of HIAB), I don't know if it's a synth or a violin? I think Cinnamon and How To Disappear have the same too, I don't remember.

Also, the first time I heard Heroin, I thought it was very similar to Cruel World because of the way she delivered the vocals.

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I've always gotten similar vibes from West Coast and For K (Part 2)... the ending of West Coast leads so nicely into the start of FKP2!

Money Power Glory and Guns and Roses (sorry MPG I don't mean to insult u xxx)

Smarty and Gramma

Bartender and Bel Air have slightly different overall vibes, but very similar styles with the cute little dancing piano

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems and Black Beauty

Prom Song (Gone Wrong), Driving In Cars With Boys and Queen of Disaster all feel quite similar to me

Wq9zHLl.jpg