TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

At this point I expect ~Masochist~ to be a double album with 13 tracks each CD. That's the only plausible reason to keep mixing something that was meant to be out like 2 years ago or so.

At this point I expect ~Masochist~ to be a double album with 13 tracks each CD. That's the only plausible reason to keep mixing something that was meant to be out like 2 years ago or so.

tbf I swear she said she wanted masochism to be a long album. Like over 16 songs

But that was in like 2015 so who knows

tbf I swear she said she wanted masochism to be a long album. Like over 16 songs

But that was in like 2015 so who knows

I just... for real the fact no name change was announced... but she probably wrote more than 1 album already with this long wait. Back in 2015\2016 it felt like it was already halfway there, the way she teased everything...

If it ever comes out watch it be like 10 tracks KSHSBSBSBSB

With 1 intro and 2 interludes in the middle

why did yall bump this thread i had JUST gotten to the point where i forgot about this bitch and now here i am again, in the same dumb black hole i can't pull myself out of.

i know this shit isn't coming and yet im still perched

We'll see about that when she mysteriously gets bronchitis the day before the show

You have planted this seed and I am 100% sure we will see the harvest!

TjmiIK4.png