TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I think NTMT the album needs a remaster since it didn't age well, the production was too loud & messy in almost all of the songs

tbh most of NTMT aged very well, except Omanko, Kristine, & Aint Your Right. all of the other songs are great though. Heavy Metal Heart is one of my favourite songs from the album..

Ain't Your Right should've been replaced with Cecil Diamonds, Kristine should've been replaced with One Way To Heaven, Omanko should've been replaced by I Want Blood, Do Me or Pretty Dull

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

tbh most of NTMT aged very well, except Omanko, Kristine, & Aint Your Right. all of the other songs are great though. Heavy Metal Heart is one of my favourite songs from the album..

Ain't Your Right should've been replaced with Cecil Diamonds, Kristine should've been replaced with One Way To Heaven, Omanko should've been replaced by I Want Blood, Do Me or Pretty Dull

Considering we only have snippets of each of these, not really sure how you can make that judgement.

Also every track on NTMT deserves its place.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Album ranking from best to worst

1. Night time my time

2. love in stereo

3. aint your right

4. 24 hours

5. boys

6. you're not the one

7. i blame myself

8. omanko

9. heavy metal heart

10. I will

11. nobody asked me if i was okay

12. kristine

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

mess @ you guys saying the production is "too loud" ... like ... it's grunge-pop, a stylistic choice, you know that right? Not everything needs to be super polished pop music :) 

She posted a pic with XCX on her story. Collaboration is coming? Hahaha, just kidding, even if they do record something together it'll end up scrapped. Unless it's for XCX' project, then we might get it.

TBH, I'm over Sky at this point. She starts to annoy me, and when I see her post on Instagram I don't even bother to read it, cuz she's usually sick and can't do anything that day. :)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I would kill for a proper pop album from her. I feel like she succeeds so much more in pop genre as well as alt-pop, ugh, just give us some bops already!!!

The way she wrote about how she paid about the whole record last time and now re-releasing the single (???) gives me the "Gays I need the coins so let's help each other".

inb4 not even the remix\vinyl will actually come out from a song that was made 5 years ago

i am confused.. is she remixing Night Time, My Time the song or the entire album?

either way we're not gonna get it

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

her legendary mom mentioned on FB that "Sky's on the final editing of her album" while asking for help about what she could do to stop their cats from fighting.

That's.... interesting at last.

She needs to change her diet or something cus its not normal for someone to get sick THAT often omg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e