TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

We love stanning a messy queen. Crack princess strikes again!

TjmiIK4.png

she's a stupid ass crack baby for teasing this shit but it sounds so amazing

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

wasn't that a voices carry cover or something idk

the song she was teasing today is also the voices carry cover

Guys I’m pretty sure that is the same song she teased months ago with the lyrics “He wants me, if he can keep me alive” AKA the best song she’s ever teased

yeah voices carry

Ohhh so THAT'S voices carry cover. I really like it (love it since the older snippets). 

Had no idea of what it was til today, lol.

and the way she teased a video... girl you just iconic. and messy.

VOICES CARRY IS OUT NOW

Hi! Thanks to my fans & soundcloud for helping me get my login back so quickly. I wanted to post something now that it's back in my hands. Here's a cover of ~Voices Carry~. I've played it live a few times this year. It's always been one of my favorite songs but it's kind of deeply personal to me,lyrically. I recorded this in one day when a engineer had a room at Sunset Sound available.He let me use the studio for free as a favor, some of my friends came in and played the bass/guitar/drums for me after calling them 45 minutes before asking if they could try playing random stuff for me to work with/write on. Nobody has produced it (except me... I guess but this version isn't produced or mixed.It also doesn't have the synths & guitars I added today. I am out of the country so my computer keeps crashing.)I didn't want to wait until I was back to upload something. I have no idea what this sounds like in speakers either lol. This is what I call the infant demo because it's basically the scratch demo since it hasn't really been worked on & what not. It's also the only thing I can post without getting in trouble by other people involved on other songs.I promise I will be posting a lot more stuff on here & will let you know more about my album. I always feel a lot more comfortable sharing music related things here instead of Instagram etc 

thanks for the support

I will give you one hint about one of my first two singles:

There's a fire on your street
x
Sky