TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Also this "radio edit" of "You're Not the One"

It sounds like the original version of the song from "I Will" before getting reworked for "Night Time, My Time". It's very similar to the version she played live prior the NTMT era shows and also sounds like the version she played when she was the DJ during a pool party during Coachella years ago.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Also this "radio edit" of "You're Not the One"

It sounds like the original version of the song from "I Will" before getting reworked for "Night Time, My Time". It's very similar to the version she played live prior the NTMT era shows and also sounds like the version she played when she was the DJ during a pool party during Coachella years ago.

honestly, i love this version 100 times more than the final lmao

also, i've definitely forgot the title of this track but FUUUCK do i ever want it the most 

honestly, i love this version 100 times more than the final lmao

Me too, is basically the version we all were waiting for (the rockier one she previewed).

I don't know what she meant with "radio edit", is VERY different to the final album version, I would call it "radio version" or "original version" but not a radio edit.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde