TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So do you think she'll upload the VC video she teased on instagram when she gets back to the U.S?

And then in like a month or two we could get Love Street / Tears Of Fire - Double Single ?

More likely she'll uppload thousand snippets we'll never hear the final. And maybe there's a single coming by the end of the year but... itsnotrealistic.gif

Her mother answered me on Facebook saying "more surprises coming" tho, let's see

Honestly in 2016 Fire was the rumoured March single and she is teasing a single with fire in it. 100% expecting these singles to be like 3 years old when they finally come out.

I am hoping for 'Fire' / Guardian double single tho

Ughhh I know she won't, but I really hope she posts some of the older tracks (I Want Blood, Catch Me If U Can, Let's Get High, Cherry Bomb etc) in full

Pretty Dull too!! I can't believe she teased it this year but I can't imagine it for Masochism since its NTMT outtake, I hope she just puts it up before she starts the new era

the fact that she put out at least something for free on her soundcloud makes me hopeful. i'm not expecting much, but it seems that she's really trying to give us something after all. too bad she's so unlucky lmao 

I love her and I know she has had bad luck and her label have been messy with her but sometimes I feel like she thinks she can use the label as an easy excuse for not releasing music. Like sis, surely they want you to release SOMETHING? But I'm glad she came thru with this and I'm hopeful for at least a single release before the year is out!

Paper Doll is still THAT song  :flutter:

(Also, why aren't the As If! EP and Seventeen on Spotify?)

She had As If!, 17, and Obsession taken down a while ago because she "hates them" (but for some reason loves One which I can't figure out for the life of me). Obsession ended up as part of the vampire diaries soundtrack though so she couldn't get that version removed.

TjmiIK4.png

She had As If!, 17, and Obsession taken down a while ago because she "hates them" (but for some reason loves One which I can't figure out for the life of me). Obsession ended up as part of the vampire diaries soundtrack though so she couldn't get that version removed.

Thanks for explaining. That sucks, those singles and EP are what got me into Sky (I remember reading a mini interview she did with Teen Vogue right when 17 came out). One is a bop though.