TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 hours ago, StarCrossedSky said:

Does Sky have the same band she had a decade ago? I can't tell if the guy who was queing her tracks this past tour was the same as the guy in this video, she acted like she hated him at my show & it looked like they used to vibe in this video (if that's even him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVgGKpuEiA0

yeah thats Johnny Danger

30 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Don't Forget is almost 2 years of its release and the damn music video hasn't been leaked yet...

and it will never happen

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

I really hope that when (if) she releases the new album she’ll come up with a new idea for concept + new songs like she did with Night Time, My Time. At this point, she’s just releasing music for the fans and we already heard the whole material she’s been talking about for years (Masochism). I don’t care if it’s on streaming services or not. It’ll be a waste of opportunity to put out a new record full of old unreleased songs that we are aware of already, and even worse if she’s still planning on using her Playboy aesthetics for the artwork.