Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I'm confused

There's proof to LCD it's real?

well who knows. I have been a Marina fan since 2009 and it's just always been a title of a song that Marina deleted off her myspace, along with 'Not That Ugly'.

Comments were left on Marina's MySpace in 2006 referring to 'Like China Dolls' and that's the most amount of physical proof we have. (2006-07-19 to be exact was the around the upload date).

Also a few times (most recently on the Neon Nature tour m&g) fans have asked about the song and she once referred to it as "really bad" and hopes no one ever hears it.

On another note she has also confirmed Die Life was a song! Might of been a title track for a scrapped album but it was definitely a recorded song at some point.

well who knows. I have been a Marina fan since 2009 and it's just always been a title of a song that Marina deleted off her myspace, along with 'Not That Ugly'.

Comments were left on Marina's MySpace in 2006 referring to 'Like China Dolls' and that's the most amount of physical proof we have. (2006-07-19 to be exact was the around the upload date).

Also a few times (most recently on the Neon Nature tour m&g) fans have asked about the song and she once referred to it as "really bad" and hopes no one ever hears it.

On another note she has also confirmed Die Life was a song! Might of been a title track for a scrapped album but it was definitely a recorded song at some point.

K and really no one has it?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Why Marina Fandom dislike FROOT

For me, it's not that I dislike it (I actually love the album) but the songs don't feel as personal to me as they did with TFJ and EH. Hence why the main songs I listen to on the album still are Happy, Solitaire, and Immortal. I also jam to FROOT a lot, but idk I feel like the rest of the songs have something missing. Maybe I just need to listen to the album in full again or something.

But, I think the hate for the album is a bit much.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

For me, it's not that I dislike it (I actually love the album) but the songs don't feel as personal to me as they did with TFJ and EH. Hence why the main songs I listen to on the album still are Happy, Solitaire, and Immortal. I also jam to FROOT a lot, but idk I feel like the rest of the songs have something missing. Maybe I just need to listen to the album in full again or something.

But, I think the hate for the album is a bit much.

Finally, a good opinion.

Wasn't this the rumor for a song title running around?

I cannot believe she already started teasing new music n

Eclipse said that a new song title had the initials TNWWY so she could be teasing new music or (more likely) she wrote a song based on the experience she talked about in the blogpost

where? i've never heard about it until now

lABVyGE.png

Yeah! Eclipse was right!  :flutter:

So excited to MATD4

where?

Eclipse played a snippet of a song that it's from MATD4 on a livestream, next day he said that the acronym is "TNWWY"