Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

THIS WOMAN IS MAKING ME CRAZY GOSH CONFIRM THE FUCKING COLLAB

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

an icon stanning another icon, truly amazing 

but yea really need that lana collab tho 

But Cardi B is not an icon TBH. Don't mean this as a hater, just stating a fact. She literally copied Nicki Minaj in everything, from looks to verses + got a 'hit' based on stealing lines from another rapper or whatever. She seems extremely fake. 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Larina is REAL :oprah:

Also, I'm not sure if anyone noticed or not, but Lana was wearing their friendship bracelet at the popup!

When Marina's cats have met Lana and you haven't even seen her live. 

Btw, I made a better quality of Mermaid vs Sailor, and now it sounds great (both the instrumentals and vocals) on my iPhone :D

still waiting for it sis

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Do you think we might get something new soon? Maybe not as soon as New Years' Eve (since Immortal was released then), but maybe in January?

EDIT: Okay, just checked on Wikipedia, and it says that Immortal was released in January? I'm sure I was celebrating with my friend, and played him Immortal for the first time. 

Do you think we might get something new soon? Maybe not as soon as New Years' Eve (since Immortal was released then), but maybe in January?

EDIT: Okay, just checked on Wikipedia, and it says that Immortal was released in January? I'm sure I was celebrating with my friend, and played him Immortal for the first time. 

It was definitely 31st December

I remember getting ready in the bathroom and freaking out when she uploaded it to YouTube

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I remember getting ready in the bathroom and freaking out when she uploaded it to YouTube

Same. I know I screamed when I heard it just before leaving my house. Wikipedia sucks.

~~~~

Anyway, which one of you created bunch of TW accounts, and followed Marina?

Are you sure she didn't release it on January 1st? She released all Froot of the Month on dates 10/10, 11/11, 12/12, 1/1, 2/2, 3/3 (at least she planed to, I don't really remember)

Immortal vid def was released on the 31th. The song itself probably would get released anyway on the 31st because of timezones, but I remember the video release on the 31

FOTM thing was...a mess.

I mean, everything went wrong somehow.

FROOT released in October and then counting as November, Happy single cover leaked before the song, Immortal was released before the official date, I'm a Ruin leaked days prior aswell... and then the full album.

Awh Larina is so cute 

38292162115_a578196bed_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wonder which would be Lana's fav album of Marina :oprah3:

FROOT. It has to be. It's a bit political (2nd half especially), it has deeper meanings in songs than rest discography (in any way - from lyrics to music), and it's maybe the most mature Marina album until now. But honestly, IDK.  :hdu: