Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

honestly though i need eleuthero or at least salt & honey.

ill gladly send the learn to let go demo for it

I don't think anyone has those unfortunately :/

I would never hurt you

K but fans demanded Sweat for ages and they all ignored us

She's not on good terms with Benny Blanco, so we'll probably never get any of the unleaked songs they did together from anywhere official. At least there are only a few and I know that some are in the hands of collectors.

rey has pulled that shit before though so if he actually does it this time, it'll be a shocker tbh.

if anyone has it they should just leak it tbh

Nah hes actually going to this time. He never said he would the first time. People kept asking him for the song and he told us all to fuck off but now he seems happy enough to give it to us and him and Neon have discussed it.

rey has pulled that shit before though so if he actually does it this time, it'll be a shocker tbh.

if anyone has it they should just leak it tbh

Nah hes actually going to this time. He never said he would the first time. People kept asking him for the song and he told us all to fuck off but now he seems happy enough to give it to us and him and Neon have discussed it.

anyone know any info on Freebird, Air Streams, Like Fruit, Salt + Honey, and Walk? who produced those tracks?

also I'm pretty sure we won't get Colors because Dsign Music Produced it, and No Angels was produced by Chris Braide

I would never hurt you

anyone know any info on Freebird, Air Streams, Like Fruit, Salt + Honey, and Walk? who produced those tracks?

also I'm pretty sure we won't get Colors because Dsign Music Produced it, and No Angels was produced by Chris Braide

Composers of Salt & Honey: "Christian Medice, Neon Hitch, William Mann"

As a trio, they also did Going Down, Money Tree and Hot Knights.