Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Nnn, my confidence in her has been, shall we say..."eroded", since then.  :deadbanana:

I literally forgot about her. Crazy to think I lowkey stanned her for a while because of Fuck U Betta and Gold (Happy Neon was cute too). Did the shelved album ever leak?

Edit: WTF did she delete the Fuck U Betta music video or is it just YouTube bullying me?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I literally forgot about her. Crazy to think I lowkey stanned her for a while because of Fuck U Betta and Gold (Happy Neon was cute too). Did the shelved album ever leak?

Edit: WTF did she delete the Fuck U Betta music video or is it just YouTube bullying me?

No, Warner took it down along with her covers. She had to reupload on Soundcloud. 

Also the Yard Sale video got taken down and she never got any coin for her two eps cos her old manager from 2014 had her credit card linked to the distribution site. A mess, sis really cant catch a break.

Warner took it down along with her covers. 

Mess.

Also the Yard Sale video got taken down

Mess!

and she never got any coin for her two eps cos her old manager from 2014 had her credit card linked to the distribution site. 

MESS!

Poor her. Her music from 301 onwards really isn't my cup of tea, but I feel so sorry for her.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Poor her. Her music from 301 onwards really isn't my cup of tea, but I feel so sorry for her.

I really don't know how she keeps getting herself into these messes. Like for example, right now she has a manager blackmailing her that living in the same complex as her and she was going to fire him on insta live but it kept cutting out and then she came back an hour later and she was high as fuck making NO SENSE whatsoever. 

Like I feel sorry for her, but sometimes she really doesn't help her case.

It's a shame really cos she was beginning to be happy and all the stuff she was making after Happy Neon was amazing... up until legal things got in the way and she couldn't afford to put it out and it started to go to shit again (which is why Anarchy came out instead)

Dirty Lemonade leaked

and im lowkey mad that the two singles made it on the album they couldve been repalced by the few others she has rights over.

she's been through so much that fans don't know about, and it's so annoying to see her get shit but also yeah she needs to stop promising things she has no control over.

i've learned she's just like that, she dreams too big for her own good but means well. i knew about jami and them taking her money she's told me about it before and other personal things (obvi she was drunk and emotional at the time) so it sucks seeing that she can't seem to catch a break.

her new assistant i can already tell she's going to be of no help to neon.

also can someone repost vendetta, she took it off her soundcloud before i was able to rip it. she never posted it on spotify/ itunes like the other two songs

Dirty Lemonade leaked

and im lowkey mad that the two singles made it on the album they couldve been repalced by the few others she has rights over.

she's been through so much that fans don't know about, and it's so annoying to see her get shit but also yeah she needs to stop promising things she has no control over.

i've learned she's just like that, she dreams too big for her own good but means well. i knew about jami and them taking her money she's told me about it before and other personal things (obvi she was drunk and emotional at the time) so it sucks seeing that she can't seem to catch a break.

her new assistant i can already tell she's going to be of no help to neon.

also can someone repost vendetta, she took it off her soundcloud before i was able to rip it. she never posted it on spotify/ itunes like the other two songs

If you mean that absolute crackhead that is always on her story then it's her own fault this time lmao

Also I don't have Vendetta anymore for some reason and the only DL link is down :/