Sign in to follow this  
Tammy

LDR Tour Poster

Das ist schön zu hören! Ich war gerad da, und sie haben mir 2 gegeben!

Das einzige Manko: Die Dinger sind gefaltet (häßliche Knickbeulen!) und nicht gerollt.

Und: Die haben doch Tatsache keine neuen Plakate drucken lassen!

Die haben per PC 'Verlegt ins Velodrom' auf n paar Blatt Papier gedruckt, das ausgeschnitten und es über's 'Tempodrom' geklebt, mit Klebeband!!! Ist das zu fassen? :lmao:  

Ich hab's vorsichtig versucht abzubekommen. Ist mir auch halbwegs gelungen.

Musste aber echt vorsichtig sein.

Die Tourposter sind leider Gottes alle verunstaltet worden mit der Verlegungsmessage.

Aber wenn's erstmal an der Wand hängt, ist der Ärger vergessen ... :flutter:

You can BUY them?! Shit, I kept trying to get the folks to give me the Paradise posters at the Ride premiere but they were not having it because Kinkos is expensive or something :icant:

Buying? Nope, honey! In good ole Germany you've got tour posters for free ... they really spoil us here. :really:

Please kill yourself :really:

I bet you get free H&M stuff there too :pressed:

I actually need one. After the humiliation of hiding behind my friend when she asked if we could have a Lana poster in H&M and let that bitch of a shop assistant say 'no' after asking just once, I need to learn from my mistakes. But I don't even know if they exist in Birmingham. I don't live there and I won't be going there before seeing her live.

What do I do :icant:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I actually need one. After the humiliation of hiding behind my friend when she asked if we could have a Lana poster in H&M and let that bitch of a shop assistant say 'no' after asking just once, I need to learn from my mistakes. But I don't even know if they exist in Birmingham. I don't live there and I won't be going there before seeing her live.

What do I do :icant:

I simply took photos of all these huge posters you could find all over the cities here in Germany, and I was in Belgium, there were many posters, too. I asked the H&M retailers if they would allow me to take photos of Lana and they said 'YES'. Moreover you could get a catalogue with her photos in it, they even were in different fashion magazines.

Well, I do what I can. :P  

If people are nice to me, I am nice to them. But I also can be a real pain in your butt if you bother me ...

I think at the location where Lana will sing you can find a poster! And most of the time on the poster itself you can find the info who's the promoter of the concert and you can order your poster there ... I never had to pay yet for a concert poster. It's strange that Enland's fans have to pay for it.

Thank you!

do you think they'd ship one to the US .-.

The tour poster or the H&M stuff?

I had to pick up my tour poster personally. This time they didn't want to send it away. They said they don't have many of them ... and just people who come around personally will get one poster. I got 2 of them ...

The tour poster or the H&M stuff?

I had to pick up my tour poster personally. This time they didn't want to send it away. They said they don't have many of them ... and just people who come around personally will get one poster. I got 2 of them ...

Tour poster.

I'm obviously nowhere close to where they're being given away haha

BzhmW.png