naachoboy

Lana Releases "Burning Desire" Music Video

But I imagine you would feel awkward when you're the only thing happening; I don't think she's fond of her own stage presence? Or that's the impression I got from interviews (or rather, she worries others don't like it).

Hmm, I don't believe it has to mean any of that. I'm just as bad (probably worse) when being the point of focus, but it has nothing to do with what I think about myself, but rather the situation itself completely intimidates me. Lana had some pretty hot moves in her old videos when it was just her and the webcam or whatever, so I don't think she's not pleased with herself necessary :D... some people just aren't performers. 

I liked it! Simple, sort of sultry, good visual choices.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

i dunno how to explain my disdain, really, it's just an intuitive thing i suppose. like yea, she always looks a bit awkward, but that's because she's just straight up awkward. but there's always a seriously endearing quality about lana that seems to be missing in this video. i can almost see the wheels turning (ha) in her head, like she's trying so hard to physically manifest her idea of how a sexually languid performer would move around on stage (or a pole). i guess if you think about it like that, it's kind of adorable, but still, my opinion still remains. (now i'm imagining her practicing those moves in front of a mirror, like a girl practicing for her recital)

what i meant by 'lesser artists', is that, all of the images seem as if they've been lazily spliced together by some 'creatives' on contract at jaguar. none of them are particularly evocative or stunning, they're just grainy. i don't think lana would have chosen them for her own videos. maybe t. swift would have? i mean, the bloody rose, lol

BRITE LITES >>>>>>>>>> THIS

Awesome! That makes a lot more sense, thanks for elaborating. :) 

14417469274.gif

Guest Dot

The next video should be for American, please Lana :defeated:

Cola first, American as the third single from Paradise! ;)

Guest Dot

Do you think it would do well?

I think it would do even better than Ride tbh...the controversy alone will make people talk about it.