LDRO

Lana Del Rey for L'Officiel Paris by Nicole Nodland

Haha oh alright! Sooo when I put a magazine in my cart am I purchasing a digital copy only or an actual physical magazines from the site?

Ah. You're right it's the digital version, it's a digital publishing company :smh:

Ummm...where did the Cola thread go? :crying2:

Don't you worry, something has to happen soon. We get that or Gods and Monsters within weeks. Maybe the tour starts, and a few days later a new single too :agree:

Guest Dot

Rumor section :lanasrs:

News/Discussion -> News/Rumors -> Rumor -> :rip:

Don't you worry, something has to happen soon. We get that or Gods and Monsters within weeks. Maybe the tour starts, and a few days later a new single too :agree:

I really hope so...I've been waiting too long for this to finally happen... :twirls:

Here's the translation of the interview, thanks to sbk5 for helping me with the first 3 pages and to LanaDelReyFR for the scans ! 

First page ] Sixth page "Find yourself in the Chateau of Fontainebleau, which we open for you, with tigers, to shoot your clip, at one moment you tell yourself: 'Wow!'" The extreme love and the extreme hatred are as well aggressive?No. It's always pleasant to receive positive messages. After, you know, I do not believe in the worship, the idolization, that's why I try to stay focus on the writing and the music. I want that these people know  that we are all at the same level. But sometimes the hatred can be... very aggressive. Icons do not make that!Here we are, you see! (Laughter). In Gods and Monsters, you sing "life imitates art", what that means what?For example, in the clip of Video Games I put images of the Chateau Marmont. After this video, I found myself in a situation which allowed me to go there and to stay. As a result, I even tattooed it on my arm (she shows her tattoo.) It's a kind of pass for life over there?I hope! It is on my f******  skin all the same! (Laughter). But you see, "the life imitates art",

ok so guys do you think she hates us now..after all, we do idolize her?! Kidding, mostly. And what tattoo is she referring to?

B8wHSYZ.jpg