I read a rumor that

Greedy by Ariana is a lipsync song

and I really hope it is true because it is a bop. :hottie:

though it isn't even a single :creep:

well uh damn  :O not either my two picks for who i thought would go home, but then again surprises are the entirety of this season. i know some people will be glad shes gone but ill miss her

pNjWdpc.png

I read a rumor that

Greedy by Ariana is a lipsync song

and I really hope it is true because it is a bop. :hottie:

though it isn't even a single :creep:

It was on a lyric sheet in an Untucked video so it may very well be

BzhmW.png

I'm... happy that she's gone??? But at the same time how can I be happy when she was eliminated like that? Also Cynthia went from elimination shorts to elimination underwear, how could she out-do her choices. like that. Farrah did a good job with the song.

te deseo, cariño

i do expect eureka to return for season 10. look what returning to as2 did for queens like katya, tatianna, alyssa, it basically brought them a whole new fanbase and new chances to show what they can do in the most pressuring of situations. if eureka gives up that extra chance to prove herself (which she needs) ill be mad

pNjWdpc.png

oml... just read some reddit tea concerning charlie and aja, and reddit tea tends to be accurate. the info is from somebody who met the queens themselves

alexis said that

charlies rib wasnt cracked on accident, it was cracked because aja accidentally kicked her in that rib in the cheerleading challenge and charlie had already broken that rib in the past. this is apparently why charlie was more focused on staying/not lipsyncing as opposed to her injury, because she didnt want to leave at the fault of another contestant

could you IMAGINE how apeshit the fandom would on aja if ru was like "yeah uh, charlie has to go home because of aja kicking her"

pNjWdpc.png

I'm ashamed but I'm team Valentina

Why would you even be ashamed? :oprah3:

The Meghan song used as lipsync was HORRIBLE. They could have used her only good song No or even Me Too. Also I googled and it isn't even a single? so maybe the spoilers about

Greedy by legend Ariana Grande being a lipsync song

are true

Farrah crying about how Cynthia was the only queen in Austin who liked her was cute,& Cynthia's eulogy for the chair was my favorite thing ever lmao.

Shea, Sasha, n Valentina talking about eating disorders got me FUCKED UP. Sasha is really growing on me.

The musical lip sync challenges are usually so cringey but this one actually made me laugh a few times bc I love reality TV. 

The episode where they use Greedy is supposedly the episode

Valentina

is eliminated and the fandom implodes

From what I've read she doesn't know the lyrics... she's my fave from this season but I would never forgive her if she does that banger dirty! Send her fucking home

I'm ready for Nina's performance as Jasmine Masters to fuck my jush up

agreed, i know nina will do well because shes good at acting, i predict her to be the challenge winner. im actually more excited to see those performances that suck hard  :toofunny:

pNjWdpc.png

I'm a bit worried that no one on the show will understand Nina's Jasmine since most of the jokes would be from her YouTube. Of course all the fans will get it, but will Ru? I could be proven wrong though!

te deseo, cariño

AS3 so soon after AS2?? I'm hopeful but very suspicious. 

Violet did a really good job as Alyssa in S7 and was only "safe". I'm kind of worried about Aja but I kind of want to see her lip sync again :creep: Valentina is doing Miss Colombia and I'm kind of worried about her too.  :ohno: