Its absolutely Kimora's time and there's nothing to Derrick Barry about ha so....

although shes talented and i like her drag she and jaymes have had the lowest performance on the show so youre probably right. theres too many talented people to send home this season...

pNjWdpc.png

although shes talented and i like her drag she and jaymes have had the lowest performance on the show so youre probably right. theres too many talented people to send home this season...

Her wardrobe is very season 4 or something, she just doesn't stack up. I'm sure she was here for her cute lil exposure and got it though

so tomorrow night. who do you guys think will be going home? i genuinely have no clue  :biblio:

I've heard local tea that Farrah goes home second, sadly. It was from fairly reputable sources (the drag queens in charge of booking in Austin), but honestly I hope it isn't true. She's one of my favorites--but she isn't the best performer. Based off what we've seen so far, I wouldn't be surprised if Kimora goes home.

I've heard local tea that Farrah goes home second, sadly. It was from fairly reputable sources (the drag queens in charge of booking in Austin), but honestly I hope it isn't true. She's one of my favorites--but she isn't the best performer. Based off what we've seen so far, I wouldn't be surprised if Kimora goes home. 

i s2g if this is real

i mean i wouldnt doubt it if she did, i'd expect it

it but i still like things to be a surprise can you people use the fucking spoiler tag 

i s2g if this is real

i mean i wouldnt doubt it if she did, i'd expect it

it but i still like things to be a surprise can you people use the fucking spoiler tag 

sorry!! I completely forgot and fixed it now :eek:

But honestly the sources aren't even that reputable, and there have been multiple rumors regarding her placement floating around. I think someone said she's "really excited" for this episode to air (I don't remember the source)--so I wouldn't think too much about it. She could win this episode. No one knows. 

sorry!! I completely forgot and fixed it now :eek:

But honestly the sources aren't even that reputable, and there have been multiple rumors regarding her placement floating around. I think someone said she's "really excited" for this episode to air (I don't remember the source)--so I wouldn't think too much about it. She could win this episode. No one knows. 

thank you :)

sorry if i came off rude, it's just i feel like a good amount of 7/8/AS2 got spoiled for me in this thread and it's just been so frustrating lol

I don't mind Cynthia but I lowkey hope she doesn't go as far as Shangela did. She seems more... loud? than in Season 8. I don't think she's annoying but she's definitely a lot more present than in S8 so far, imo.

The only person I find truly annoying in this cast is Eureka. Good God she needs to shut up. I expected her to be filler queen to the maximum but she is clearly intent on not letting that happen. I also wasn't impressed at all with her looks in the Gaga episode so I was surprised she made top 3. She's the only girl I genuinely dislike out of the past 3 or 4 seasons. Want her to go soon.

On the other hand my favorites so far are Nina (surprisingly since I never understood the pre-season hype), Trinity (there's something about her look I love, can't explain it) and Charlie (excited to see if she does Lana on Snatch Game particularly.) Everyone else is pretty much in one of two categories for me: "she's cool and I don't mind her" or "don't really care"

Also I feel really bad for Jaymes, didn't fit in with such an extroverted group of girls. Her white look was cute and so much better than Kimora's and I think she embodied the lipsync song more than Kimora as well but oh well.

te deseo, cariño

The only other person i'm super into atm besides Farrah is valentina, it wouldn't surprise me if she made it really far
So elegant 

The 'can I say something' thing she does is annoying though

Eureka needs to go ugh, mess

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

but her personality bothers me a tad bit, as most of the queens with "pure innocent little angel who never causes any drama" attitudes do. it makes me upset when queens get praised for being all sweet and kind while other queens get slammed for being "bitchy"... being sweet and kind is not going to make you a winner

Valentina has quickly become one of my favorite drag race queens. I don't really think the whole "innocent little angel" is as much of her personality as it is the character of Valentina. I think she's perfectly blended her character with her own vibrant, skin-clearing, life-affirming, confidence / grace & personality. :flutter: If that messy sentence made any sense. Like, the white party runway is a good example. Valentina's story behind that wedding dress was so sweet & really felt genuine to me. I think she's shown vulnerability in that way, though again it's only been 2 episodes until tonight! Her bio on the Logo site seems to foreshadow some drama tho, so I'm sure the innocence will drop a little lol. 

She reminds me of Willam, Bianca, Tatianna. A queen that is confident, gorgeous, knows what they bring to the table while retaining just enough modesty. 

Do Cynthia stans still wanna try to convince me that she's Shangela level entertainment after that last episode? Anyone?

Qurl who ever compared the two here? Y'all just enjoy hating on Miss Cucu. As if Eureka's entire presence on the show isn't 100x more annoying than any RPDR catch phrase. :rip:

14417469274.gif

Qurl who ever compared the two here? Y'all just enjoy hating on Miss Cucu. As if Eureka's entire presence on the show isn't 100x more annoying than any RPDR catch phrase. :rip:

Sis she's awful and its funny as fuck that you wanna pretend she ain't. Someone did, in this thread, but I don't need to quote them go find it.

As if I stan Eureka :rip:

...what did cynthia do to get so much hate?  :O i dont mean people who just dont like her, i mean the hate comments on social media she gets for just being herself

pNjWdpc.png

...what did cynthia do to get so much hate?  :O i dont mean people who just dont like her, i mean the hate comments on social media she gets for just being herself

Well people young DR fans are very extra at any given opportunity. Ultimately I'm fine with her recast but they wasted so much time repeating "cucu" 8 times, which made for a pretty shitty episode. So it kinda seems like "her fault"--idk I don't trust the producers not to be making her extra annoying for fan hysteria purposes

Sis she's awful and its funny as fuck that you wanna pretend she ain't. Someone did, in this thread, but I don't need to quote them go find it.

As if I stan Eureka :rip:

??? okay have fun laughing over something stupid as fuck then. You're being kinda ridiculous. You act like i'm a certified Cynthia stan who's over here worshipping at her feet & making every post about her, while u the one who keeps bringing her name up first lol. & I bring up Eureka because she's actually annoying; idk why everyone is so high-strung over a damn catch phrase. Cynthia is a talented queen with years of experience. She's a great performer and she kicked cancer's ass, which is fucking awesome. Everyone that's bothered & hating on her just comes off as a cynical, unsympathetic asshole tbh. 

"The queen they're bringing back has the potential to make great television, much like Shangela."

K there's your 1 comparison from 2 pages ago that you felt the need to regurgitate for what, petty shade?

Idk but apparently casually liking her is also a crime!  :bye2:

14417469274.gif

??? okay have fun laughing over something stupid as fuck then. You're being kinda ridiculous. You act like i'm a certified Cynthia stan who's over here worshipping at her feet & making every post about her, while u the one who keeps bringing her name up first lol. & I bring up Eureka because she's actually annoying; idk why everyone is so high-strung over a damn catch phrase. Cynthia is a talented queen with years of experience. She's a great performer and she kicked cancer's ass, which is fucking awesome. Everyone that's bothered & hating on her just comes off as a cynical, unsympathetic asshole tbh. 

"The queen they're bringing back has the potential to make great television, much like Shangela."

K there's your 1 comparison from 2 pages ago that you felt the need to regurgitate for what, petty shade?

Idk but apparently casually liking her is also a crime!  :bye2:

Okay well I was obviously referencing the other Cynthia stan, hence the direct mention of the Shangela comment, so I was not acting like shit. I did not even @ you girl, you decided to defend her. Obviously her battle with cancer is inspiring. But it was very apparent that she was abusing a catch-phrase and not exactly convincing me that my first impression was wrong. She is basically a normal contestant and far from the reality TV gold that everyone was hyping her up to be, which is the only thing I was commenting on. It was just that, petty shade, after her first episode on the season. Like this was her episode! It was all about her! TELL ME WHO I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST ABOUT. You act like we've beat the topic to death but there was nothing to even judge when we discussed her last. So shit, I judged her. Don't get too analytical about it and trying to connect it to her illness, her performances, etc...I only go off what I see. And that was her saying "cucu" in every scene. Like I don't even know her at this point because she's serving wind-up doll. I'm guessing you're not interested in other reasons I dislike her drag but its not only the catchphrase, there are plenty of queens I dislike who at least objectively impress me and she hasn't done that yet. I'm not hating on her extra, you just like her so it seems like it.

I'm also not judging you for liking her, just for telling me that I should :rip: The great thing about the show is that its on a queen to queen basis and someone who rubs some people wrong can still find some fans who connect. Her career will flourish regardless

Here: Eureka is getting more annoying as the weeks go by.

Okay well I was obviously referencing the other Cynthia stan, hence the direct mention of the Shangela comment, so I was not acting like shit. I did not even @ you girl, you decided to defend her. Obviously her battle with cancer is inspiring. But it was very apparent that she was abusing a catch-phrase and not exactly convincing me that my first impression was wrong. She is basically a normal contestant and far from the reality TV gold that everyone was hyping her up to be, which is the only thing I was commenting on. It was just that, petty shade, after her first episode on the season. Like this was her episode! It was all about her! TELL ME WHO I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST ABOUT. You act like we've beat the topic to death but there was nothing to even judge when we discussed her last. So shit, I judged her. Don't get too analytical about it and trying to connect it to her illness, her performances, etc...I only go off what I see. And that was her saying "cucu" in every scene. Like I don't even know her at this point because she's serving wind-up doll. I'm guessing you're not interested in other reasons I dislike her drag but its not only the catchphrase, there are plenty of queens I dislike who at least objectively impress me and she hasn't done that yet. I'm not hating on her extra, you just like her so it seems like it.

I'm also not judging you for liking her, just for telling me that I should :rip: The great thing about the show is that its on a queen to queen basis and someone who rubs some people wrong can still find some fans who connect. Her career will flourish regardless

Here: Eureka is getting more annoying as the weeks go by. <---The equivalent of the Cynthia post I made

I like all of the queens aside from Eureka. Literally nowhere was I telling you to like Cynthia. I'm just sick of seeing all the hate for her everywhere over the stupid catch phrase. Like, we get it, you all think it's annoying. You've all expressed how much you dislike Cynthia because she says cucu more than she has said cucu. It's so irritating & rude of everyone to be like, "well okay she's cool and whatever, but why her? there are so many better queens to pick from" like that's so disrespectful????? i'm just over it. 

Like.. Shangela did drag for what, 2 months before Season 2? Somehow gets cast, presents an embarrassing runway, & gets to come back solely because of her personality. Cynthia is an experienced & respected queen who beats cancer, but shouldn't come back because "there are better queens and she says cucu too much." ???????? :facepalm: 

14417469274.gif

I like all of the queens aside from Eureka. Literally nowhere was I telling you to like Cynthia. I'm just sick of seeing all the hate for her everywhere over the stupid catch phrase. Like, we get it, you all think it's annoying. You've all expressed how much you dislike Cynthia because she says cucu more than she has said cucu. It's so irritating & rude of everyone to be like, "well okay she's cool and whatever, but why her? there are so many better queens to pick from" like that's so disrespectful????? i'm just over it. 

I'm sorry you've read a lot of opinions then, but I wanted to post mine :w8ing: You won't catch me beating it to death. But that's the nature of this week. I was only having fun bc y'all were talking about what an entertainerrrr she is

Like.. Shangela did drag for what, 2 months before Season 2? Somehow gets cast, presents an embarrassing runway, & gets to come back solely because of her personality. Cynthia is an experienced & respected queen who beats cancer, but shouldn't come back because "there are better queens and she says cucu too much." ???????? :facepalm:

No you're right, she deserves her second shot. Lol I think we both might be projecting things that the other person simply is not saying. Now she has her second shot, so I'm judging her on a blank slate basis with all other S9 queens. Forget the Shangela comment. Even without allllllll the context, she comes across as the weakest queen to me. Less so than in Season 8, which I'm glad for, but this is a tough cast and hey I wish she was leaving a better impression with me but that's it. Like any other early out queen who didn't give me what I like.

i still havent seen who got eliminated andddd im making myself anxious

The elimination was justified and the lipsync was good (for the winner) -- the eliminated queen didn't know the words and had no energy

BzhmW.png