Real Deal

BANKS

u call haunt a filler?? ok

I do. :hooker: Doesn't mean it's bad, it's just not as good as the rest of the album. Also, as much as I enjoyed her concert, I'm still a bit disappointed that she sang Haunted, but not Lovesick, Weaker Girl or Mother Earth. :rollin:

wow 27 hours is SO GOOD

It really is!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I do. :hooker: Doesn't mean it's bad, it's just not as good as the rest of the album. Also, as much as I enjoyed her concert, I'm still a bit disappointed that she sang Haunted, but not Lovesick, Weaker Girl or Mother Earth. :rollin:

It really is!

omg didn't she sing mother earth?? it must have felt baddd

Is there a reason why 27 hours is tagged as a "Bonus Track"? was it leaked prior the album or something? Just wondering

Also wishing there were more music videos for Altar songs. Didn't she tease something for Poltergeist before Trainwreck was released?

Also wishing there were more music videos for Altar songs. 

Same..but at the same time The Altars' videos were considerably richer in visuals than the Goddess ones 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Is there a reason why 27 hours is tagged as a "Bonus Track"? was it leaked prior the album or something? Just wondering

Also wishing there were more music videos for Altar songs. Didn't she tease something for Poltergeist before Trainwreck was released?

it didn't leak before the album. i don't know why it's a bonus track tho it doesn't deserve treated like that

there is kind of a the altar medley which is supposed to come out soon called memoirs of the fallen ones

it didn't leak before the album. i don't know why it's a bonus track tho it doesn't deserve treated like that

there is kind of a the altar medley which is supposed to come out soon called memoirs of the fallen ones

Ohh I saw you guys discussing this while checking the thread, hope it comes out soon. That sound so epic

is there literally any proof of memoirs of the fallen ones at all that you can point to?? bc the only thing I have ever seen or heard about it has been from one person on this thread and it seems fishy to me

my friends has seen it. Her label picked some fans to watch it throughout summer, 3-4 times. it was a virtual reality experience. if you check out the photos he is tagged in, you'll see the fans who watched it. https://www.instagram.com/fullerframes/

Do we have a Masterpost?

Do we have a Masterpost?

i made this last year: https://mega.nz/#!3g4DxJTJ!MX8ewzg19dg7ei6lP4rr2qfVeldqdb2oHttz-IapP9U

since then

meditation song real version leaked

she performed Play x No Romance cover mashup on a radio show

performed Fast Car on some shows

In Between ft. 6lack released

+ i didn't add singles

also there are album instrumentals too but u can find them through google i think

i made this last year: https://mega.nz/#!3g4DxJTJ!MX8ewzg19dg7ei6lP4rr2qfVeldqdb2oHttz-IapP9U

since then

meditation song real version leaked

she performed Play x No Romance cover mashup on a radio show

performed Fast Car on some shows

In Between ft. 6lack released

+ i didn't add singles

also there are album instrumentals too but u can find them through google i think

It did?

:deadbanana: