Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

so my DW contains the normal tracklist up until after Thinkin Bout You which is the last track on standard from there it goes

16 - Don't Be Gone Too Long (SOLO VERSION)

17 - Knew Better Pt. II

18 - Jason's Song (Gave It Away)

19 - Step On Up

20 - Focus

21 - Emotions (Her Mariah Carey Cover) Because it matches Greedy's disco-esque vibe

22 - Cadillac Song (The remix version)

23 - Nobody Does It Better

24 - Better Days (feat. Victoria Monet)    (NBDIB AND BETTER DAYS TRANSITION INTO EACH OTHER PERFECTLY)

25 - Give It To Me (Everyday Work-Tape)  (Not really a work-tape but it's a solo edit that kind of sounds like Moonlight so that when the song finishes and Moonlight starts playing it's like the album loops itself.

I could link the remixes i got

Anyone will to send me a link to these different songs?

By the way, bought my Ariana Tickets for LA in March! 

ALSO I've updated my DW extended tracklisting and i'll include links this time!!

16. Don't Be Gone Too Long (Solo Version not the one including CB)-

17. Knew Better Pt. II -  

18. Jason's Song (Gave It Away)

19. Step On Up

20. Focus

21. This One's For You - (I can't find a link )):  )

22. All My Love - 

23. Cadillac Song - 

24. Nobody Does It Better

25. Better Days (feat. Victoria Monet) - 

26.  Give It To Me (Everyday Work-Tape)  (Not really a work-tape but it's a solo edit that kind of sounds like Moonlight so that when the song finishes and Moonlight starts playing it's like the album loops itself. -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbJsSdnO41Q

sometimes

bad decisions

be alright

i havent listened to these songs since the album came out.

theyre horrible  :crossed:

Too bad they are actually better Than the last 2 forgettable singles she released

The only way I can understand what it'd mean for these kids is to think about what would have happened if it was a Lana concert and just thinking about it makes me choke. Absolutely disgusting I'm shaking

ZKcaooE.png

I literally just got home from grocery shopping to find this out; sad and scary. Even scarier are some media outlets (I think in Australia?) reporting fake news just to get an "exclusive" story. There's a lot of fake news going around about it in general. 

I've never been to major concerts or tours before (only local things here and there...), I hope to change that one day but incidents like these make my anxiety skyrocket. This is something that I'll probably have in the back of my mind and be paranoid about if I ever do go to an event like this. It's unthinkable, really, and so, so sad. Couldn't ever imagine this happening, accidentally or intentionally.

te deseo, cariño

I've never been to major concerts or tours before (only local things here and there...), I hope to change that one day but incidents like these make my anxiety skyrocket. This is something that I'll probably have in the back of my mind and be paranoid about if I ever do go to an event like this. It's unthinkable, really, and so, so sad.

Literally fucking me the last concert I went to I scouted out the quickest and nearest ways to get out if shit went down 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0