National Anthem

Shura

YAS at 2Shy being released, now I can't wait to hear the others! ( 'White Light' 'Kids N Stuff' 'Too Late' 'Tyrant')

There's a live version of White Light she did at Maide Vale for BBC 1

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

"2Shy" is so freaking good :kum:

@@Rebel do you have that rip of "White Light"?

I could never access that. Could you?

I listened to it after she did the performance, but I unfortunately never ripped it & can't find it now--

I saw her tonight, her first US show at Rough Trade in NYC!

11060026_10153227197241694_7795075322344

She was so cute, she was pretty great too! The show was kind of short, 8 songs, but apparently that's pretty much all she's got right now.

11062365_10153227419271694_7921597042948

Let me tell you, off all the new songs, Kids' N' Stuff is my favorite, followed by Drives Me Crazy. Both very upbeat and just excellent. Drives Me Crazy shares a similar sample as Just Once, it was pretty good. She transitioned Kids' N' Stuff into Indecision and it was perfect.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

ugh, she better release 'Kids N' Stuff' and 'Figure Stuff Out' because those songs just sound so heavenly and perfect :defeated:

btw, does someone have a good quality downloadlink for 'White Light'? I can only download it in shitty quality and I want to put it on my phone so bad :noparty:

ugh, she better release 'Kids N' Stuff' and 'Figure Stuff Out' because those songs just sound so heavenly and perfect :defeated:

btw, does someone have a good quality downloadlink for 'White Light'? I can only download it in shitty quality and I want to put it on my phone so bad :noparty:

I think you just have to rip it from soundcloud for now :/

H0bDaqU.gif

So she did another BBC session (which you can listen to here), and I have recorded it and making an album cover with it, but does someone know what kind of front she uses on her single covers (like her name logo), it looks like a really basic one but I can't but my finger on it which one it is. :ohno: