Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

After a week of non-stop listening it's safe to say my favourites are L'Inconnue, Dive, Black Car, Lose Your Smile, Girl of the Year & Last Ride  :legend: I still don't think it tops Bloom, DC or TYLS for me though. Still one of my AOTY so far though  :gclap:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Haven’t listened to the full album yet because I’m waiting until it’s released on Apple Music but can we talk about Black Car... a FUCKING SONG!!!! it’s definitely my favorite of the tracks they’ve released so far... I can tell this is going to be their best album

Haven’t listened to the full album yet because I’m waiting until it’s released on Apple Music but can we talk about Black Car... a FUCKING SONG!!!! it’s definitely my favorite of the tracks they’ve released so far... I can tell this is going to be their best album

it really is one of their very best!!! Black Car is such a new step forward for them and i love it

H0bDaqU.gif

Love the album but definitely need more time to fully process and absorb. Faves initially are Pay No Mind, Lemon Glow, L'Inconnue, Drunk In LA, and Black Car. I hadn't listened to Lemon Glow in a while and hearing it again this morning, wow! It's one of the best lol. Black Car is another that I really love and pulled me in at first listen when they released it a couple of weeks ago. Pay No Mind hooks me instantly but the ending REALLY gets me, love it.