Sucker

AURORA

@@Sucker - two questions for you: would you mind uploading a HQ version of the IWTF radio edit if you have it (I only have a 128kbps MP3), and do you have any idea why the Conqueror remixes were never released officially or promotionally?

@@Sucker - two questions for you: would you mind uploading a HQ version of the IWTF radio edit if you have it (I only have a 128kbps MP3), and do you have any idea why the Conqueror remixes were never released officially or promotionally?

I only have it in 128kbps as well. Looking for higher quality files as we speak, I'll post it if I find it!

And I have nooooooo idea why. There's a lot of remixes for it out there, but none of them released. Strange..

That's the one!! That show is quite popular here too

Ouuh! That's great. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

Conqueror has been everywhere in Australia lately! I heard it while shopping last night and heard it on the radio twice today

queen of australia :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

I hope she now tours here  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.. :defeated: she's told her label and management that she wants the first months of 2017 off tour so she can finish the second album. unless they announce something now and she comes to you guys after the UK tour :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.. :defeated: she's told her label and management that she wants the first months of 2017 off tour so she can finish the second album. unless they announce something now and she comes to you guys after the UK tour :toofunny:

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

FzytWEW.png

SECOND ALBUM THOOOOOOOOOOO

H0bDaqU.gif

SECOND ALBUM THOOOOOOOOOOO

She has recorded and done demos for all the songs with Magnus, so they're probably gonna be able to finish it in February or March the latest. Amazing stuff.

lABVyGE.png

Was her sighs at the end of Warrior a nod to Tom Tom Club - Challenge of The Love Warriors?

I kinda doubt it, so this seeming coincidence is pretty amusing. :P

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Was her sighs at the end of Warrior a nod to Tom Tom Club - Challenge of The Love Warriors?

I kinda doubt it, so this seeming coincidence is pretty amusing. :P

Hahaha, good catch! I don't think so, but it could have been a possibility! 

lABVyGE.png

whats the tea on "Silhouettes"

It's a song that was planned for her debut EP, but I guess it got sold before it was slated for release. It was sold to a chinese artist. Here's the chinese song it later became. It's called Escape from Utopia. It has the same melody and almost the same instrumental as Silhouettes.

lABVyGE.png